ali-s

It's Snowing!!!

I'm only 20 minutes from Lesley, so same weather here too. Just poked my head out of the door and it's freezing, which is a bit worrying after all that rain! We had a monsoon this morning and I had to take Rosie to school in the car as the roads were flooded. No storms here unfortunately, although I understand they had them on the south coast this morning.

We have snow too!! It was almost at our level yesterday, we missed out by about 200 foot but all of the hills are covered in the white stuff. We considered climbing the Ben today but our five year old was moaning about the cold so i'm not sure he'd have been as keen.

I got some great pictures while out with our dog, it's been a beautiful day :D

I love snow :lol:

It's a clear and cold night here in Devon too but no snow as yet.

Tonight there is supposed to be a meteor shower that will be very visible if the skies are clear :D - provided you can wait up til about 3am when its supposed to be at its best :roll:

I'm up.... but nothing yet. I love them! Get up every year without fail, don my hat, gloves scarf and warmest coat and go and sit in the garden... :oops: Actually, its a bit clouded over now :cry:

04:45 is the best time now predicted, so I might just go back to bed for a couple more hours. :wink:

The Perseids are often more condusive to watch, being in August rather than November.... its a little warmer, but often the skies aren't so clear!

We have snow too!! It was almost at our level yesterday, we missed out by about 200 foot but all of the hills are covered in the white stuff. We considered climbing the Ben today but our five year old was moaning about the cold so i'm not sure he'd have been as keen.

I got some great pictures while out with our dog, it's been a beautiful day :D

I love snow :lol:

Can you post the pics on the forum Ouzel? Would love to see them :wink: