Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

Yesterday looked a bit iffy until the afternoon and then we had sun. Very irritating because I was in Basingstoke and I should have cleaned out the girls. Reading today, but it stayed dry until we were on our way home and even then it was only a little spit. But my goodness is it dark - dark first thing (good - stops the girls whingeing to be let out) and dark for the rest of the day. Hoping for some good weather so I can do the cube.

And our swing chair has blown over today - funny I didn't think it was as bad today. :?

We had a heavy hailstorm at 7.40am, just as ED was heading out for school. We had to wrap her design folder in a bin liner. She was not very happy heading out to wait at the bus stop, and within a few minutes of her getting on the bus it was all over and the sun rose into a bright blue sky :roll:

I can see anvil clouds to the east of us although they have now turned to black cotton wool types - seems to be a long band of them going across there. Here it's been dry and sunny for the most part. Managed to clean the cube at long last. But it is in need of a power shower for sure, so will need a nicer day for that.