Ardene5

The Weather Thread # 4

We gave up with them ages ago - they seem to be on a different planet. Accuweather forecast 5. something centimeters of snow - and they seem to be spot on!

Our local radio said this morning "rain tomorrow" Accuweather says "rain on Friday". Actually it is supposed to get warmer still - going up to a wonderful 8 degrees in a fortnight. Better find those sunglasses - we're in for a heatwave. :lol:

Still some very fine snowflakes floating around here, but quite bright so hopefully it will stop soon and we will get on with the promised thaw. We have 8 degrees forecast for Saturday and heavy rain but we won't think about that, Sunday 7 degrees and sunshine is what I am looking forward too :D

Plus 3c here, grey skies and feeling damp.

I can see the winter wheat poking through the snow in the fields, our lawn is reappearing too.

We are forecast more snow this afternoon :(

I am going to chance going into town this morning, not by car though :anxious: I will walk to the main road and flag down the bus.

Heavy rain this morning and all the big girls are in the eglu run. :roll: The little ones were herded into the big girls run.

Stopped raining now but the sky is still dull and looks like it could shed loads more. Rather a breeze here, but at least it's very mild - enough for Erin to go in the garden in her jammies.