Guest chookiehen

Edinburgh Get Together.

Which date would be better for you?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which date would be better for you?

• First Saturday in March
    • First Saturday in April

OK, here are the photos, I will also post some in the 'Omlet TShirt Abroad' thread as I made sure that we got some of those too.

We made it to the border; it was freezing!

Border2.jpg

On the Edinburgh tour bus, left to right as far as I can see them:

Chocchick and OH, Dan, Debs and family at the back, Shona in pink, Phil and I, Louise then Lesley (well half of her) and Carl front right

onbus.jpg

Shona (chookiehen) in the cafe (she's gonna kill me for this!)

meandshona.jpg

At the Edinburgh Farmers market - great produce, but it was FREEZING! (Louise, Shona, Lesley, Me and Phil) Can you tell how cold it is? Carl was off buying some beer :roll:

edburgfarmmarket.jpg

We had a fabulous time, despite getting sleeted on :roll: , ate far too much and enjoyed some great Scottish hospitality. Lesley and Carl will be back on Tuesday, with more photos no doubt

More pix here

http://s90.photobucket.com/albums/k272/Claret_63/Edinburgh%20trip/

Edited by Guest

:lol: Thanks Sarah, this is the new, less red, version! It was great to meet Shona as she was the only one of the party that I hadn't met before. It was a shame that you had to scoot off Chookiehen :(

It looks great - really funky :P

Wish I was abit braver with my colour :?

It is brill to see photots of people I have "Spoken" to but never met - Shona looks just like I imagined 8)

:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Thanks for that Clare.....can I just point out that I don't normally go about with that 'I've just drunk a bottle of wine, and I can't quite open my eyes properly' look on my face.

Oh.....wait a minute........... :lol:

Shona, it's lovely to see you, but what I'm am really keen to know is whether you have a strong Scottish accent. Accents don't come across in the written word and for me, that would be the strangest thing - hearing you properly with a completely different voice from the one I 'hear' on the forum!

Though, Louise's accent didn't seem at all strange to me when I met her. :? It's quite a gentle accent. Maybe I'm just talking rot here! But I would still be interested to hear your voice Shona! Are there any videos?? :wink:

Shona has a lovely accent Ginette, stronger than Louise's but still intelligible 8):wink:

Thank you Clare :D I'd love to hear you talking Shona. I like the Scottish accent.

Fee, if you're accent is strong, you might end up saying everything at least twice! But it would still fascinate me to listen to you, even if I didn't know what you were saying! Would you have trouble understanding me?

Shona, it's lovely to see you, but what I'm am really keen to know is whether you have a strong Scottish accent. Accents don't come across in the written word and for me, that would be the strangest thing - hearing you properly with a completely different voice from the one I 'hear' on the forum!

Though, Louise's accent didn't seem at all strange to me when I met her. :? It's quite a gentle accent. Maybe I'm just talking rot here! But I would still be interested to hear your voice Shona! Are there any videos?? :wink:

Ginette - Louise and I were the only people there on Saturday, without an accent...!! :wink::lol::lol::lol: