Guest chookiehen

Merry Flippin' Christmas, indeed....

Got up this morning, let the chooks out the eglu - everything normal. Went out an hour later becuase of some sqaurking from the chooks, to find that someone had been in the garden, stolen the wing mirrors from chookiehubbies bike, then knocked it over and kicked in the back lights. And they had let the chickens out of the run.

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Thanks everyone - I'm still quite peeved about this - nicking the mirrors was one thing, and I can almost understand why someone would do it, but to kick in the lights, and shove it over (cracking and scratching more of the bike) is just wanton destruction, done for the sake of it.

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

:D:D:D:D

A couple of days down the line, and I could kiss the people that did this.

After about a year of half-hearted house-hunting in the borders, this has been the final straw for chookiehubbie, and he is determined that we should find a house down in the country - no neighbours, no numpties evrywhere - just more chickens (and a pig, if I play my cards right.... :wink: ), wether it be something small to be extended, or something of a more suitable, 'move-in' size.

:D:D:D:D