Chucky Mama

Scally's Chocolate Binge...again! (page 2)

I remember my dear old dad telling us how he buttered a toasted teacake, went to answer the door and came back to find a very guilty looking pair of Llhasa Apsos, Missy and Teddy (Edward and Mrs Simpson) with distinctly greasy looking whiskers and no teacake in sight.

Teddy also ate a quarter pound of ham, plus greaseproof paper and plastic bag. He had a bit of a dodgy tum for a day or two.

I remember my dear old dad telling us how he buttered a toasted teacake, went to answer the door and came back to find a very guilty looking pair of Llhasa Apsos, Missy and Teddy (Edward and Mrs Simpson) with distinctly greasy looking whiskers and no teacake in sight.

:shock: I hope it didn't have currants in it; they're poisonous to dogs.

My labradoodle found the box of dried dog sausages in the garage and scoffed the lot - about 5kg :shock: His stomach blew up like a balloon and the vet kept him in overnight in fear of complications through bloat. In the end the only complication was a very loose tummy for quite some hours (luckily in the vet's not at home). He was a very lucky boy as it could have been fatal.

Made us laugh when looking at the insurance claim form as the cause of illness was down as "inappropriate ingestion of sausages"

The sausages are now in a tin inside a plastic box with a weight on the top.

Other than that he never steals food

Made us laugh when looking at the insurance claim form as the cause of illness was down as "inappropriate ingestion of sausages"

:lol::lol:

I have a friend who feeds Salmon Oil to his greyhound. He stole and drank 6 bottles in 1 night. It was not pretty. He was taken short all over the boot of his car and all over the house and it went on for days. He is still convinced he can smell it event though he had to throw away the carpet in parts of the house and the car :vom:

Mmmmm, little 'mare chewed through the jiffy bag they had been posted in to get to the tub on one occasion :shock: ......fortunately when one got a taste for cash, we managed to locate all the necessary serial numbers so we could get the "jigsaw puzzles" replaced by usable notes again....DH did that hunt :vom: , also twice!...not sure friends will be so lucky with their puppies pile of chewings :(

Remind me why we love them? :roll: