laurmurf

Transylvania's most gorgeous export! (pics)

Yay :dance::dance::dance::dance: , you finally did it :D . Up the weird looking chicks :lol::lol::lol::lol: .

I am assuming that Dave's hen is the Scots Dumpy? Or did he choose the Sebright?

A lovely looking bunch. even Drusilla manages to look quite cute and shy on the third photo when she is being held by Ellie.

Ah shucks, Plum, I knew'd she'd knock you out - speechless in the face of all that beauty! :D

Ellie stayed home poorly, just enough energy to croak 'bring me home some chickens.... i want a sebright' as we left for Temple Newsam. Dave wanted to see how 'his' Dougal Dumpy Bar Steward was getting on there and our lovely Marsh Daisy, Fio too.

These girls were a little flock of 3 in their own run - clearly these were our CoFs!

(hello there! crikey, it's been some time since i've been on here!)

i think we can all quite safely agree on the fact that you are most probably clinically insane!

so how many chickens is that now? people keep asking for numbers when i start talking chickens and the only reply i have is: *mumbles quietly to self whilst counting on fingers* "ummm.... i'm not really sure!"

oh, and get knitting! that's 1 long balaclava you've got to make!

(my signature needs fixing now too!)