Is it me?

I've been to Ikea several times since I had the chickens but they NEVER have the see through cheap shower curtains in stock. I go mainly to Milton Keynes so is it just MK?

Which Ikeas have you bought yours from? I can get to Coventry, Southampton and Brent Cross just as easily as MK if I know there's a supply.

Tricia

I went to Dunhelm Mill today and they'd sold out of the clear PVC :shock: I tried Wickes but their tarps are blue or green so I went to B&Q and bought "Floormaster" laminate floor membrane (3m x 4m and 0.2mm thick) for £12. It's really tough and I spent a freezing afternoon in a blizzard fitting it along the front and back of my run, but the girls are lovely and snug so it's (or THEY'RE) worth it!

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?isSearch=true&fh_search=floormaster+membrane&x=0&y=0

Edited to add, the Dunhelm Mill PVC is GLASS clear! Saw it in the Maidstone store and regret not buying it! Will have to wait until my store has it back in stock (this weekend :) !)

If anyone's interested I was at Ikea today and purposely bought an extra four Nackten shower curtains in case anyone on here wanted me to send them one! PM me if you're interested :)

Also does anyone have any advice on how to affix the aforementioned shower curtain to the Eglu run?