Martin B

Dragons Den

Shewee :shock:

That's made me laugh outloud.

We really do live in a fast paced society don't we. No time to sit down and wee these days :roll: .

.... but great for up on mountains Gina :lol: - saves bearing all :roll:

I was very impressed with the reply from Levi about the sauce I ordered.

How surely you would still have to pull the trews down our anatomy hasnt changed.

Well, you wouldn't have to pull them down so far perhaps? - or perhaps it has a nice long tube which sticks out of the leg of your trousers? :lol: Perhaps I should design one myself :D

Shewee :shock:

That's made me laugh outloud.

We really do live in a fast paced society don't we. No time to sit down and wee these days :roll: .

.... but great for up on mountains Gina :lol: - saves bearing all :roll:

I was very impressed with the reply from Levi about the sauce I ordered.

How surely you would still have to pull the trews down our anatomy hasnt changed.

Well, you wouldn't have to pull them down so far perhaps? - or perhaps it has a nice long tube which sticks out of the leg of your trousers? :lol: Perhaps I should design one myself :D

Will it be purple to match your crocs?? :wink::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

That's brilliant!!

So...would you start off on your mountain walk with it already prepared...so to speak... or would you still have to show a bit of bum while you popped into position :shock:

Oh dear..... :lol::lol::lol:

Gina have you been looking at the right pics. I don't think you would be able to walk very far with it in position and you would most certainly get some very funny looks from your fellow ramblers............ :lol::lol:

I think I am going to get one I am always dying for a wee when we go walking and there are never any toilets, I like the idea of practising in the shower first................. :lol:

Brilliant! :lol:

We have had a similar conversation on forum before - but we won't go there again :? (with practise, a Sheewee isn't necessary!)

Men are always urinating on mountains and with the Shewee, you wouldn't be exposing any more of yourself than they do. I might get one as well Nicola.

I hope no-one will bring a sheewee to either White Post Farm or Chatsworth!! :shock::lol:

Don't worry Egluntine - I'll just attach a long tube to it and widdle out of the end of my trouser leg - you won't even notice :D

:shock: :shock:

Reminds me of the war film...was it the Colditz Story...where they dig tunnels and smuggle the earth out by having it in their trouser pockets, and jettisoning it down their trouser legs onto the veg patch! :lol:

What a brilliant idea Snowy! I hated having to aim into one of those wee jars. Inevitabley, I always missed :roll: I'm going to get one for my MIL. She is quite famous for having to run to the nearest bush. Very weak bladder. If you see anyone at Jimmy's Farm squatting - it will be her! (She'll kill me for sharing that with you!)