hillfamily

Is this the new Mark 3 ?????????????????

:think::think: I should be able to afford one after my work over the summer - and some new chooks of course :dance::dance:

Oh dear this is beginning to get into an obsession. I ought to go marry a farmer so I could have all the hens, ducks, piggies, lambs and cows I want! My parents blame it all on watching River Cottage...!:oops: (pity he's married)

Know what you mean Paola :D

It starts to grow on me but then I keep changing my mind. :roll::?:?

It's sooooo different from the mark 1 and 2 which i think are fab - i think it just needs getting used..................not that there's room for 10 chooks in my garden and neither could my one legged chook make it up the ladder :shock:

Anyway if I keep being indecisive........think how many pennies I'll save :wink:

Edited by Guest

I hope they don't either...................I'm hoping that because it looks as though it's going to be sooooooo much larger and can hold so many more chooks and Omlet's initial idea was for people to be able to keep a few chooks in their garden that they'll keep selling the mark 2 aswell.

I dont come online for one afternoon and look what happens. I wish I had known it was going to be so different. I prefer the syling of the first styles but the new shape is sooo much better for me. And when you add up the extention costs onto the original eglu its not going to be huge amounts more by th elook of it.

Cant afford it now though :(

Of course we're not going to stop producing the original eglu!

The eglu cube is an entirely new product for those people, and there are a lot out there, who want to replace a rotten old house with an eglu (probably because you guys have told them how brilliant it is!) but they already have a large flock so needed something bigger.

It's also for all those amazing eglu owners who want to expand their flock and would never consider buying anything other than an eglu. We did it for you!

Omlet will always make products that you want, that means an eglu for people just starting with chickens and now one for people who are addicted to chickens!

Edited by Guest

Wonder if they have test driven the wheels in the recreation of the Somme the girls have set up in the back garden!!! Expecting to unearth a full set of trenches from under the bark chips they have spread everywhere when I next go outside.

I like my Mark 2 (and am broke so a mark 3 is out of the question :lol: )

Me too :oops:

Glad to see you on here 'Hannes. I'd have to see the beast before I made up my mind, but I'm afraid that financial constraints mean that I'll be sticking with my fab mark 2 ...for now.

CX

I agree Clare, I am looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :D