WitchHazel

This fell into my shopping basket

http://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks-and-Spencer-Playmobil-Chicken/dp/B002J430OI?ie=UTF8&qid=1276195921&categoryNodeID=&ref=sr_1_2&page=&node=42966030&sr=1-2&mnSBrand=core&_encoding=UTF8&rh=

Thought it would make my DH smile so I got it for his birthday (which isn't until November). Couldn't wait that long to give it to him, so I gave it to him as soon as I unpacked my M&S parcel. It's built and in the kitchen now!

It's brilliant! Great henhouse, really high roosting bars (and the chickens can be clipped on to them), nice nesting area, brown and white eggs supplied, a couple of cute chickens.....

Might have to get some more as pressies for the grandchildren.

I want one!

When I read the info on the M&S page, I thought maybe they were selling them as pressies for men for Father's Day rather than for children. It says 'will keep him entertained and encourage imaginative play'. It also says suitable from age 4+, but I suppose that can be construed as the same thing!! :lol:

I want one!

When I read the info on the M&S page, I thought maybe they were selling them as pressies for men for Father's Day rather than for children. It says 'will keep him entertained and encourage imaginative play'. It also says suitable from age 4+, but I suppose that can be construed as the same thing!! :lol:

tut tut naughty M&S. Don't they know Playmobile is for both boys and girls :roll::lol:

I love this so much. I bought one last year and we had it as decoration on our Christmas Cake!!! (with the roof of the hen house suitably covered in icing and a bit of glitter of course) , and a playmobil Father Christmas with his sack full of eggs ... :lol: