sadietoo

Woollen Duvets

:D A week on and i have to say it . The Wool quilt really is comfortable , I am sleeping better :clap:

Unfortunately my daughter has tried to order one from Dawsons .....The fogarty one.

They have no more king size and only two doubles left.

Have the Omleters bought All the stock??? :doh:

:D A week on and i have to say it . The Wool quilt really is comfortable , I am sleeping better :clap:

Unfortunately my daughter has tried to order one from Dawsons .....The fogarty one.

:oops: I think so- I bought the last Superking....

I LOVE the wool duvet- Omlet triumphs again!!!!!!!

Keep checking as the stock levels to vary a lot. I found that out when I was dithering about getting one in May this year.

First night under ours last night & very nice it was too.

We have not only the new type of Duvet to get used too,but we have gone from a King to a super king,which is Mahoosive on our king size bed - it almost touches the floor at the sides.

Its lovely to be able to turn with him complaining that I am nicking all the quilt though :P

The duvet was great - I like the slight crinkle as it is a bit hotelesque, & it was as light as our old one,which is great :P

Oh Rhapsody so glad you were so warm, my mat protect arrives tomorrow and secretly i can't wait, my bed hasn't been so cosy for such a long time and until i got the duvet i didn't know it.....can't wait , can't wait :clap::clap:

How sweet are you? :D

lets face it guys, 30 million sheep cant be wrong...

Will tell my daughter as Dawsons seem to be sold out.......got the mattress protector on the bed pity OH can't benefit from it till some time next year (maybe late spring not too sure yet) Still No Heating on in the bedroom and no extra covers yet.......Do sooo wish i had bought these last year...better late than never.

Oh no, I have been resisting reading this :lol: I can't have a duvet at all as OH is a really Sweaty Betty. I have to sleep under a sheets and pathetically thin blankets :( He is just as bad with the thinnest duvet. Now I am in a real pickle :anxious: do I or don't I :think: I so long for my duvet back but can't cope with having to change the sheets as often as I have to when OH has a sweatathon. :roll: Reassure me please, I want a duvet again :pray: