Alis girls

Whose back at work?

Me too. I was in work for 7.45 this morning, wasn't too bad as I finished at 1.30. Came home full of good intentions ie take dogs for a long walk but what did I do, sat down for 5 mins and ended up stuffing chocolate and watching "Ooops, word censored!" TV. Must be the Christmas spirit. Must do better tomorrow. :lol:

I'm in tomorrow but I'm part time so not too bad. Just 10.30 till 4, then off again till Tuesday.

Motivated ourselves a bit more today though, and as the snow has virtually gone, we were finally able to put the new hen house together - much to the bemusement of the chooks, although come bedtime they were soon all snuggled up on the perches, and 2 of the pekins were 'top to tail' in a nest box with a third one's head shoved up their knickers! :shock::oops:

Dawn x

Isnt that the point of box sets watching back to back? I had to laugh at Wolfie - if you have to work then surround yourself with chocolate and goodies. We have a cupboard full of junk at work from patients which empties slowly when a receptionist or nurse has had a bad morning and needs something tasty with their cuppa.

I have been more active today - got out of bed (then back in again :lol: ) fed me and YS and animals and put a wash on. Now to tackle pile of ironing and hope to get manicure done if can find some mug to mind son for me. ES is on sleepover so I hope he will be back soon - he makes an excellent mug. So as you can see busy busy busy :liar: