Jaime

Crocs!

I can really recommend the Troika, they are really spongey for your feet! More so than the Mary Janes (which I lived in) - they have the army green Mary Janes on offer for about £10 I think too! The prices are much better if you buy them from the US, around half price so $40 instead of £40!

I have arthritis and I find normal shoes to be very uncomfortable, but since I discovered Crocs, my feet have been much better and any pain in my knees has reduced.

I would never have believed that plastic type shoes could be so comfortable, but they are.

The good thing with the troikas is that they don't look that plasticky due to the suede overlay. I would say that the troikas run a bit smaller than the other styles of Crocs though so if you are uncertain about sizes, go up one rather than down - because they are a more closed style, they don't give as much as the others. I wear the same size as I do in my Mary Janes but they are definitely snugger.

I do find you have to wear socks more with these though as there are no air holes, your feet do sweat a bit more than with other Crocs, and if you wear socks it's fine but if you don't you feet look like they do when you lounge in the bath for too long!! Nice image, eh?

Ooo, they're quite nice.

I bought a pair of purple caymans size 8 today as I discovered that the local Tony Pryce Sports shop have recently started selling them!

I now have 3 pairs!!! Navy Caymans Size 8, Sea foam Mary Janes Size 8 and now some lovely purple caymans size 8! I originally wanted them in purple or Sea Foam so am now very pleased! :lol:

Crocks - do you know, I remember posting on a forum about these when they first came out, and weren't yet available in the UK. I really fancied a pair, I've size 8 1/2 feet and they seemed to promise much.

Now that they are, I don't want a pair, I wore uniform for 12 years and have no wish to feel as if I am now.

Besides, they're made of a resin that they won't say is non-petroleum sourced, so environmentally very dodgy.

In fact, I can't find out anything about that resin, except that it's what Crocs are made of. And it's not patented, so that's very odd.