Jaime

Crocs!

This is interesting.... I now have Snowy's red size 3 Crocs (thanks Snowy :wink: ) and here's a size comparison with my old (original) size 3 orange crocs... mine were made in Boulder, Colorado and Snowy's in China....

You can see in this photo that the red ones are quite a bit smaller in length.

crocssize1.jpg

This photo shows that they are smaller in width too

crocsagain.jpg

Suits me because my feet are tiny anyway, but it's interesting to see the difference. BTW, unlike Lesley's both these pairs have the same logos and typeface.

I forgot to come back and sat what happened when I went back to the shop with my pink crocs.

The manager phoned Crocs and the person she spoke to knew straight away what she was going to say - even the holes were a different size.

The answer was that although each country is provided with the same size moulds, the finished product depends on the cooling process. Some countries have shorter cooling times due to weather variances.

I was happy that mine are originals and have kept them as the size difference is OK.

I really like the Alice ones for adults, but not the ones for children. I wear children's Mary Jane style shoes for work that I bought for £10 in the Clarks sale.

Wow, I didn't know Clarks stocked them! That was a good bargain then, I don't know if I'd be able to wear the Alice's to school, even if they were black, I could always try!!!

Sorry Ubereglu, the shoes I wear for work are childrens leather school shoes, black with a full heel & a bar across the top. I had liked these shoes for ages, but baulked at spending £32 full price on them. When I bought them in the sale I bought two pairs 8)

I also have a lovely pair of pale brown suede boots that I got for £5 in the summer last year. They have a lovely ladybird lining around the top (size 2 1/2!)

Edit- the lining is on the inside!