Jaime

Crocs!

The brighter the better! Be yourself & be different that's my motto!

It's the ones in the white & black crocs that aren't normal. Trying to be all conservative, but deep inside there is that need to just ' try' & be different, so they get neutral coloured crocs. :roll:

Emma.x

Well I have a sage green pair with blue dog and paws and brown dog and paws and horseshoes and a glass of champagne and a mad cow.

AND I own a pair of black professionals which I wear when I am training people - I am on my feet all day, but have to look smart and they look rather stunning with my trouser shirts.

and I think I am PERFECTLY normal thank you very much! (well certainly compared to some of the people here!! :wink:

Just because you dont like bright pink, purple or orange it DOES NOT make you odd.

Rant over :wink:

Well I am ashamed to say that my Crocs are black, navy and chocolate. Very plain and 'safe'. But I wear them all the time. I love the bright colours and would really like to wear them, but I don't wear trousers/jeans and think that bright colours with a skirt (usually dark) might not look quite right in most circumstances.

If I could afford one pair of each colour, I might be braver with my brightness but for now I am happy playing it safe!

well, I have just read all 16 pages of this rather bizarre thread!!

It seems like 80's hippy art teacher culture is sweeping the nation! I think they were called jellymoulds back then and were see through with bits ofglitter in them. I remember thinking that if they had made them out of the same stuff as bouncy balls my art teacher could jump really high!!!! :D

I think Richard maybe onto a loser but I can't help agreeing with him!!

I can't wait for the rubber bat wing jumpers, and rubber leg warmers and shouldercrocs.

By the way the static build up problem is due to the rubber insulating you from the ground. When your clothes rub together as you move about you generate static which builds up until you ground yourself on something metal.

This has been a problem in the US where people have gone BOOM! at the petrol pump. I think it was mainly when people left the nozzle in the car filling and went away and then came back when it was full, -spark- BOOM FIRE!! then instinct dictates that stupidity rules in panic situations,! 'pull out the nozzle' BIGGER BOOM! BIGGER FIRE!

You can't leave our pumps to fill on their own so its not such a risk.

I presume the Giblets are little add ons, so you could always ask them to provide little earthing strap giblets like you used to see on the back of mark one Cortina's that should solve it! And probably wouldn't make them look any dafter, er sorry less fashionable :lol::wink:

Kev.

I'm getting massive static shocks when getting out of my car and closing the door when wearing my Crocs :? It really, really hurts :(:wink::roll:

Anyone else had this trouble ?

Yes, terrible - I'm now frightened to touch the car door! The trick is to have your hand on the metal of the door BEFORE you get out. I am told this will stop it, but it's difficult to remember.

I also get it from my vacuum cleaner and I am frightened to hold the metal shaft attached to the hose.

I'm frightened to close the door too :shock::lol: OH does the vacuuming :D

I'm getting massive static shocks when getting out of my car and closing the door when wearing my Crocs :? It really, really hurts :(:wink::roll:

Anyone else had this trouble ?

Yes, terrible - I'm now frightened to touch the car door! The trick is to have your hand on the metal of the door BEFORE you get out. I am told this will stop it, but it's difficult to remember.

I also get it from my vacuum cleaner and I am frightened to hold the metal shaft attached to the hose.

I'm frightened to close the door too :shock::lol: OH does the vacuuming :D

cunning plan yo get someone else to do the vacuuming :lol::lol:

OK guys, I don't wanna make anyone jelous but I'm here in NYC and when I was out shopping (errm for the last 24 hours) I ended up buying a pair of GRAPE CROCS! They were 29.99 DOLLARS!!!! I also bough a lovely pair with neoprene on for James, Mum was worried he wouldn't work well in regular crocs as his feet slip out of his slippers all the time, these look like they should be a little better fit.

I know I'm in NYC and all I can do is tell you guys about my Crocs. I've been walking in them all day and I just need to sit down and have some quiet time before heading out again. It's 85 degrees out on the streets and that is damned tiring. Amongst my other purchases (many many other purchases!) was a shiny new camera so......

1119685204_9bdf04a562.jpg

Now you are all jelous I'm of to update the blog - wait till you see the fake handbags....

I'm coming home by boat so no baggage allowance.....Trouble i I'm seriously over the limit for what you are allowed to spend. Have to mail home my reciepts and instruction books etc. The presents for Mum and James take me right up there alone.

Of course my Crocs have been worn all day so no longer look new.

I just hope I don't get done for all those fake handbags - now which one shall I take out tonight the Coach or the Chanel?