Jaime

Crocs!

I'm getting massive static shocks when getting out of my car and closing the door when wearing my Crocs :? It really, really hurts :(:wink::roll:

Anyone else had this trouble ?

No, it's not only you. I bought my crocs on Thursday, & I got mega shocks in Boots & Woolworths. Maybe it's the flooring they use?

My friend was shopping with me at the time ( on hoilday in Keswick :D:D:D )& I had to keep apologising to her for giving her shocks. I was pushing Ethan around in his buggy at the time, I wonder if that had anything to do with it?

What is sin cities?

should I be worried???

are you going to turn this thread warped......? (like so many others :lol: )

maybe we could make a new series, choose your colour eglu - then co-ordinate your weird outfit to match it, must use crocs, and rubber hotpants as a base :lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting massive static shocks when getting out of my car and closing the door when wearing my Crocs :? It really, really hurts :(:wink::roll:

Anyone else had this trouble ?

Yes, terrible - I'm now frightened to touch the car door! The trick is to have your hand on the metal of the door BEFORE you get out. I am told this will stop it, but it's difficult to remember.

I also get it from my vacuum cleaner and I am frightened to hold the metal shaft attached to the hose.

HOTPANTS.....oh my god,

ohhhhh could you imagine that, tending to the chooks in pink hotpants, i dont know who would be more frightened, the chooks or the neighbours... what a real frightening thought, :vom:

Sorry i did mean crocs, i obviously lost the thread in the 14 pages i was reading.. :lol::lol:

umm... It takes me ages to read the newspapers.... so... this was from Saturday (4th August) Telegraph's

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/08/04/ncrocs104.xml

Was on Oxford Street on Saturday, and saw a turquoise pair in a shop window... and oh yes, they had my name on them....

Can you remember when you were younger and you had new shoes and you wanted to take them to bed... well not gone that far, but have realized I can wear them in the bath :P

Cherryl

Hi Jules

Hope you had a good day, which is silly as obviously you did as you were not on your last legs.

Am waiting for someone to come up with a personality profile test on the type and colour of crocs that you choose. Interesting for the George W method of with socks :oops:

Cherryl

Well Cherryl I did have a good day, but didn't get to have a good look at the animals what with looking out for Alexander & his friend running around, & Ethan disappearing sometimes :roll:

There is a children's play area there which was what the boys thought was the best bit :wink:

OMG :shock:

I have just had a meeting to discuss a major project we start in a couple of weeks which will involve night shifts etc and one of the other senior staff was wearing orange crocs with monkey jibbitz :shock::shock::shock:

Why so surprised I hear you shout................................................ :?:

His name is Colin he is 6ft5 and he competes in the strongest man competitions you see on the telly :lol:

I am wearing my Mary Janes today with cow and cat jibbitz so we had a good conversation about them with the rest of the meeting staring and wondering what language we were talking he also has a pair of proffesionals and his daughter has green ones with alien jibbitz :lol:

We had to be asked to stop :lol::lol::lol:

No idea what size they were but they were big 8)

It is just the fact that they are orange and that he is comfortable to wear then to work that got me :lol:

I have seen another orange pair at work as one of the Phd students has a pair :lol:

I and one other also have pink ones and I have red Mary Janes :?

The brighter the better! Be yourself & be different that's my motto!

It's the ones in the white & black crocs that aren't normal. Trying to be all conservative, but deep inside there is that need to just ' try' & be different, so they get neutral coloured crocs. :roll:

I say get the brightest ones going & jazz them up to the eyeballs with jibbitz and different coloured straps etc!

Have you seen those new things called tungz??? Made to cover up the holes in crocs in wet weather! Very nice!!!!

Emma.x