Jaime

Crocs!

Crocs are now cool with 11 year old boys 8)

Harry went out on his BMX last night and when he came back he said he had forgotten he had gone out in his Crocs, instead of trainers, but that it was okay as one of the friends he had met up with had got red ones on 8)

Thanks for the Jellyegg link.

Crocs are beginning to grow on me. I rather like this one

Do you buy your normal shoe size?

And how do you decide between a Cayman shoe and a Beach shoe?

Oh dear, more decisions.

Gallina, I have Beaches & Caymans & to be honest there is little between them looks wise.

I find the Beaches fit my feet better,& I buy my normal size in both.

I have some of the Sage - they are a really lovely colour 8)

Give them a go - you can alwais send them back if you don't like them (But you will :lol: )

ooooh can I join the crocs fan club!?!? I ADORE mine much to the despair of friends and family!

I have a bad knee and they've really helped with that too, so much so that I've been asked to take them in when I next see the Consultant at the hospital as he wants to see them and may recommend them to other patients! Fingers crossed for crocs on the NHS!!! They'll be much better than the insoles and clumpy shoes currently on offer!

Is there any way to get little pics of crocs in our signature? I don't have an eglu or chickens yet so mine looks rather bare!

You could link to a thumbnail image on the Jellyegg site.

Just find the image you want, right-click, then copy the URL that is beside Properties.

Paste that URL between the tags and in your signature

and you will get an image this size:

side_thumb_310_79.jpg

Unfortunately the background is in slightly the wrong colour. It would be possible to remove the background from the image and host it yourself (perhaps in a smaller size) if you were really keen.

Some people are using cartoons of girls wearing crocs, but I find their eyes a bit spooky.

(I've edited this, as I am sick of seeing a Croc in my signature)

Edited by Guest

I have a bad knee and they've really helped with that too, so much so that I've been asked to take them in when I next see the Consultant at the hospital as he wants to see them and may recommend them to other patients! Fingers crossed for crocs on the NHS!!! They'll be much better than the insoles and clumpy shoes currently on offer!

Now that would be one in the eye for the detractors! :lol:

ooooh can I join the crocs fan club!?!? I ADORE mine much to the despair of friends and family!

Is there any way to get little pics of crocs in our signature? I don't have an eglu or chickens yet so mine looks rather bare!

Mine have really helped my knee as well Liz - my physio has remarked on it. I can now walk without the aid of the stick and feel so much more confidant. My limp is starting to disappear as well :D8)

I'm really pleased that Lizley and Lesley have seen improvements in their ailing parts since they've been wearing Crocs. But can you be sure that it's because of the Crocs and not a result of the reflexological effects from the constant feet-washing? :wink::D

(I'm also pleased that Crocs fans have taken notice of my original complaint about the number of threads about Crocs and kept Croc chat - mainly - in this thread. Thank you.)

(Edited to show Lesley's full name. Sorry about that Lesley. I am also happy to make it clear that Lesley does not wash her feet - see her post below.)

:wink:

Edited by Guest

I'm really pleased that Liz and Les have seen improvements in their ailing parts since they've been wearing Crocs. But can you be sure that it's because of the Crocs and not a result of the reflexological effects from the constant feet-washing? :wink::D

(I'm also pleased that Crocs fans have taken notice of my original complaint about the number of threads about Crocs and kept Croc chat - mainly - in this thread. Thank you.)

Er...... excuse me! :evil: - my name is Lesley :roll: - and I don't wash my feet :roll:

I'm really pleased that Liz and Les have seen improvements in their ailing parts since they've been wearing Crocs. But can you be sure that it's because of the Crocs and not a result of the reflexological effects from the constant feet-washing? :wink::D

Er...... excuse me! :evil: - my name is Lesley :roll: - and I don't

wash my feet :roll:

:lol: Sorry Lesley, this made me think of Croc Wearers Anonymous confession time :lol:

karen x

Er...... excuse me! :evil: - my name is Lesley :roll: - and I don't wash my feet :roll:

Lesley - I've corrected my original post. Sorry for any offence it might have caused.

:shock: eeewwwww ....... had my haircut 2day, and was asked where I got my crocs - had light blues on, pinks on at lunchtime and reds to walk the dog this morning :roll::lol: . Anyway left them with a few web adresses, and about 3 inches off my hair :D .

Ben and Joe are still awaiting crocs from singapore, but I have had an even longer wait for my athens from jellyegg. :(

I've just been down to church to take a wedding rehearsal and wore my crocs. The bridesmaid was wearing crocs too - we tried to convince the bride that they's be a good idea for Saturday but to no avail!

Morag

I wore my black Caymans to sing at a funeral today. As they were black, I shouldn't think they showed and the congregation was mostly elderly, so probably couldn't see too clearly. They are just so comfortable and I live in them, that I persuaded myself they would be fine.