Jaime

Crocs!

Richard will be the one with aching feet after a day at Leeds Castle - and we'll be merrily trotting around with no problems! And we'll be looking fun, 8) and attractive!

When are the rehearsals for our Crocs Symphony?

The "look at my crazy shoes" website has a forum :roll: where you can chat to your heart's content about the stupid shoes without bothering normal people,......

Now, how would you know about that forum Richard? :lol:

PS. What are normal people? :?

Well I succumbed :D

While wandering round Stockport this afternoon called into "Jake's" and found a pair of black Endeavor/Aspen which were just my size and smart enough for work :dance:

They only had white, pink or orange Caymans otherwise I would have considered buying a pair for relaxing :roll:

The "look at my crazy shoes" website has a forum :roll: where you can chat to your heart's content about the stupid shoes without bothering normal people,......

People who wear crocs of course!!! :wink::lol::lol:

8) Well done, Jaime! I wear my Aspens all the time for work.

But, do go back for Cayman's if you see some more colours, they are even more comfortable! I can understand that you didn't get one of those colours though.

:D Anyway, congratulations on your 1st pair. Are you finding them comfortable?

Chookie...I like to be un-normal :roll::lol:

Edited by Guest

Because before I suggested several posts ago that the Crocally afflicted might like to try other fora I checked, and that one came up. I even had a look and got severe eyestrain from :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: and a sore neck from shaking my head while muttering, "Oh. Good grief." I hope the people there get help very, very soon.

From the evidence available I would say, "Er ... I think it's just me."

:wink:

Based on this evidence you be the odd one out and the rest of us would be normal as we are in the majority! :wink::lol::lol::lol:

And based on that logic, the lunatics have taken over the asylum :!::wink::wink:

Based on this evidence you be the odd one out and the rest of us would be normal as we are in the majority! :wink::lol::lol::lol:

And based on that logic, the lunatics have taken over the asylum :!::wink::wink:

Takes one to know one!!! :wink::lol::lol::lol:

.....Because before I suggested several posts ago that the Crocally afflicted might like to try other fora I checked, and that one came up. I even had a look and got severe eyestrain from :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: and a sore neck from shaking my head while muttering, "Oh. Good grief." I hope the people there get help very, very soon....

No, they probably just need some Eglus & hens. :lol:

Good point, Looney.

I'm with Richard on this one! :D

Whats all the fuss about? Ok they may be comfortable (though they don't look it) but they don't look that pretty do they? (and thats written by someone who spends most of her working life in football boots...)

*Helen ducks and runs for cover from angry croc lovers...

im Cathy and Ive just ordered my first pair of crocks :oops:

I feel like even though eveyone is doing it - It should be like alcoholics anonymous (or crocks anonymous) :lol:

anyway, ive got a pair of Red Mary Janes on order from jellyegg (a month to wait!!!! :evil: )and my Gibbitz have already arrived (should I get another pair while im waiting? - just so I can use my gibbitz - obviously :D )

should I get some caymans in yellow or orange? (will that match my purple cube? :wink: )

will couperman notice that ive got yet another pair of shoes?

is this too many questions? :lol: