Jaime

Crocs!

I've seen some jibbitz somewhere like a Mr Potato head, you can make different faces 8)

Has anyone seen any chicken jibbitz?

Oh and Richard that is not something from a fast food place!

Jaime - glad to see you've come over from the dark side - what colour are your 2nd pair of crocs? I want purple next & I might even pimp them up to look like tye dye!

By the way - normal is boring....far more exciting to be eccentric!!!!

Emma.x

You can never have enough CROCS!!!!!

Going straight on ebay to buy tye dye crocs!!!!

I have now got - Caymens...red, yellow, lime green, bright blue, fuschia, orange, chocolate, black & lilac with flowers on from Thailand.

Beach - baby blue

Mary Janes - Baby Pink

Off Roaders - Black with red turbo strap size 6 that I am trying to sell.

Hubby is as bad and has - Navy, Butter, Sage, Chocolate & Orange Caymens ,

Red Off Roaders with yellow turbo strap & army green off roaders with orange turbo strap.

We also have a collection of jibbitz - sunflowers, flowers, butterflies, ladybirds, cats.

Going on a croc hunt in Oxford from Friday onwards! On holiday on grand tour of England!

I did have some fuschia Prima crocs, but they were sooooo uncomfortable!

Oh & guess what my new chooks are going to be called???

Prima

Mary Jane

and.....Caymen!!!!!!!

:D Emma.x

I daren't total up how much we have spent on them!!!!

If you count we have 19 pairs between us - If they were all Caymens that would be £29 multiplied by 19 = £551.00 :shock:

But bear in mind that 3 pairs were off roaders and those were £37.00

So 16 x £29.00 = £464.00

and 3 x £37.00 = £111.00

Total is...............£575.00

Twenty quid more & we could have had a cube!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!

Emma.x

Clare have you seen this site: http://www.fatshoesday.co.uk/content.aspx?categoryid=A8406278-8707-47C0-8C22-85E87C7DE13D

Cheapest crocs I've seen yet (even than ebay!) :shock:

I did see some chicken jibbitz on ebay but was outbid. :(

Thanks for that Snowy, I've saved that link until we next need some more. Am I imagining it, or are the kids maryjanes only availabale in one colour?

Oh no Snowy I just looked and they have crumpler bags on there too!!! They are fab bags! I have 6 already! and the mobile case, ipod case and wash bag.

*reaches for credit card* :shh::whistle:

Yes I have a crumpler camera bag and it had a very strange hen related narrative that came on the label :wink:

First outing for my fucshia caymans today - very comfy and not to many :? looks - much to hubby's relief :roll:

Thats good! :D

I wore mine to the supermarket last night and they appeared to take the breath away from a group of teenagers outside!!! :shock::lol::lol::lol:

On Wed I went straight from horse riding to the supermarket wearing my light tan jodhpurs, fuchsia Caymans and matching pink socks :D OH asked if I had any shame :lol::lol: I must admit I did get a few looks :lol::lol:

Having said that his black Caymans arrived on Sat and he loves them :roll:

I'm tempted by the Crumpler bags too - I've been using the same 2 Kipling bags for ages (and they still look like new :roll: ) but fancy a change.

I like the Crumpler bags too, but won't be tempted away from my wonderful Kiplings for the moment.They are just so well designed & always look like new,even if they have been used for a while.I love the way they have loads & loads of pockets & secret places to hide stuff.

And they come in lots & lots of great colours to match your Crocs 8)

I have quite a collection now & just recieved a gorgeous aqua blue large bag for my holidays :P

The girls have both bought little Kiplings on Ebay to take away with them - fantastic bags 8)

I thought I had better make an effort to find out what Crocs looked like.

I have been looking at people's feet for a week, but in vain. But yesterday I found two shops in Oxford that sold Crocs (a chemist's and a shoe shop), but they only had them in black and brown.

What shops sell all these multi-coloured and exciting Crocs that you talk about? Or can you only buy them online?