Jaime

Crocs!

OK I'm back and the first present I gave James was his Crocs. He was very happy :D:D:D

I went to tuck him in late last night and found him wearing them in bed! 'Scuse the bad picture I was worried the flash would wake him up. (and yes he does always sleep upside down or sideways - which is why we couldn't book a holiday where there were bunk beds and had to book QE2!)

1200303519_f905eaac39.jpg

I won't be at Blenhem on Saturday, we are off away on our family holiday Sunday (I know I only just got back!). So packing and finishing that damned chicken run on Saturday.

Have just had a good idea for a quick fix though.

They are comfy aren't they - I keep trying to convince Mum but she just sees them as ugly :think:

Mind you she didn't want chickens, and the other day was saying perhaps we can get some more when the run is finished!

On the comfort side, whilst I do think they are comfy when my feet sweat they squeak! Also after wearing them for an afternoon and a morning in NY they rubbed the top left of my feet a bit and I had to buy a couple of plasters. Golden rule of shopping in NY - wear different shoes every day!

well it wasn't that quick, I finished the door and put it on and added some extra spikey bits at the top with bamboo canes and extra bits of weld mesh. Left the chooks in there last night and instructed mother not to let them out this morning, I got up at 8.30 and sh'd let them out at 7!

well it wasn't that quick, I finished the door and put it on and added some extra spikey bits at the top with bamboo canes and extra bits of weld mesh. Left the chooks in there last night and instructed mother not to let them out this morning, I got up at 8.30 and sh'd let them out at 7!

:shock:Much as we all love your mother :lol: .....I think you need a padlock for the run. :lol: