Jaime

Crocs!

I now have a pair of sea foam Mary Janes, size 8. They were a birthday present! They are really comfy too. So now I have two pairs and I'm angling over a pair of crocs Alice in Peacock too as they're now selling them on Jellyegg.

Also, this may be of interest to Claret, Jellyegg have now started selling these!

side_700_844.jpg

In kids sizes!

Black Mammoths :drool:

My OH is just so fed up of me going on about them - telling me I really don't need ANOTHER pair of Crocs - he so doesn't understand the comfort issue :roll:

So, I have asked my Mum ad Dad to get them me for Chrimbo!

I know, I know its a longgg way away to wait for these beauties - but I have a plan - I will have to order them on tinternet as M & D don't do modern technology, therefore I'll have them delivered to me - secretly wear them when OH isn't around to dob me in - finally wrapping them on Chrimbo Eve for the SURPRISE!! unwrap on Christmas Day! :lol:

Helen

sorry to interrupt this HUGELY long thread (which I must confess to not having read the whole way through) I just wanted to say tat we had funky footwear Friday today which was a "wear your wackiest shoes to work to raise money for the surrey Air Ambulance". So picture a police woman, full uniform, checkered tie the lot with a pair of LUMINOUS yellow Crocs poking out the bottom of her trousers!! :shock: I should really have taken a picture!!

Mrs B

but I have a plan - I will have to order them on tinternet as M & D don't do modern technology, therefore I'll have them delivered to me - secretly wear them when OH isn't around to dob me in - finally wrapping them on Chrimbo Eve for the SURPRISE!! unwrap on Christmas Day! :lol:

Oh Helen. That is cunning! I have never done anything like that before!

:liar: It just wouldn't be right :liar::liar::liar::wink:

I've just found a really cheap site for crocs, Click Here

It's american and even when you include the $15 shipping for one pair it's still a lot cheaper, plus they have the Mammoths, Alice's and all the new styles and colours.

Beware of ordering things from USA.

My son ordered some books....because they were cheaper and a fortnight later was clobbered with a £40 import tax. :shock::?