Jaime

Crocs!

I've just phoned my stockist (yes I can phone businesses) and they are now saying they are not expecting them in until the beginning of next month. :(

They don't take advanced orders as they want people coming into their shop (It is actually a leather shop but now it's heaving with crocs and customers). They have even had a stand at Bluewater doing a roaring trade for the past few months.

When I was in NY I bought a pink Crocs rucksack, I've used it a few times but it's not dirty and I've realised that they aren't available here. I wonder if it's worth a punt on Ebay? Actually having hunted high and low I can't find that these are stocked in the UK at all. I paid $34.99 for it and I'm thinking maybe I could get that in pounds - someone will surely pay extra for their "spoiled princess" to have a bag like this. Here's a link to a piccie - the colour isn't very good on the pic - its a paler pink than that.

http://www.modells.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2662560&cp=2691473.2766284&parentPage=family

Edited by Guest

I have a pair of Troikas which are absolutely superb! They are also a new style but Crocs UK aren't showing any sign of selling them here I don't think.

I ordered mine from a store in America and had them sent on - (REI.com)

They do them in about five colours (mine are brown) - they are a closed clog with a suede coating over the top, and the back comes up slightly higher so they are great in the wet and cold. I adore mine - great for trips out to the Eglu first thing in it's dewey, my Crocs Mary Janes used to get my toes damp and cold!!

I can thoroughly recommend this style!