Jaime

Crocs!

well it wasn't that quick, I finished the door and put it on and added some extra spikey bits at the top with bamboo canes and extra bits of weld mesh. Left the chooks in there last night and instructed mother not to let them out this morning, I got up at 8.30 and sh'd let them out at 7!

I know it's (slightly) of topic - but I know what you mean! :evil: My chicken run was built with the idea that they didn't need to be in the garden all the time (especially as I can't get them all back in again), but OH insists 'they like it outside' and has let them out AGAIN!! :evil::roll:

It's not too much money spent Clare...They're cheaper in children's sizes and with your Mary Janes they came in Purple...They don't do them in adult size.

I still find it stupid I have to buy adult shoes, I'm only 14!

Mind you on the crocs note, I love my navy ones and Mum now wants a pair of red caymans!!! She just has to decide on size 6/7, she's 6 and a half!!!

Sarah's still not convinced. Next time I go to an Omlet gathering I'll look in place, as I'll wear my crocs!!!

:shock: Have just seen online "Tungz" for Crocs - basically fit over all the top holes to stop rain coming in :wink: . Hope no-one has already posted this - just thought you might like to know :P . Still with the caymans/beach the water from puddles is more problematic in my book :roll:

I bought new Crocs yesterday - the bright pink I've always wanted!

I bought the same size as my other two pairs of Caymans.............

....but they are......

shorter in length

narrower across the footbed

and not as deep

I would say they are half a size different in length and also, they don't feel as squidgey :(

They are authentic Crocs - I checked.

These are made in Romania and the others are made in China. I think i remember someone else mentioning that they had pairs which were different?

I bought new Crocs yesterday - the bright pink I've always wanted!

I bought the same size as my other two pairs of Caymans.............

....but they are......

shorter in length

narrower across the footbed

and not as deep

I would say they are half a size different in length and also, they don't feel as squidgey :(

They are authentic Crocs - I checked.

These are made in Romania and the others are made in China. I think i remember someone else mentioning that they had pairs which were different?

It was me...I took a pair back...they were made in Romania and were a good inch shorter .

I remember I had to stamp my foot in Office to get my money back.

So...I reckon if you are buying the Romanian ones, you need a size larger than you normally take.