Jaime

Crocs!

I didnt know what you were all talking about :?

I called in to Winfields Of Haslingden (In the North!) yesterday and they have huge racks of the things in all the styles and colours and sizes that you Croccies desire.

I must admit thy didn't look very comfortable but I didnt try any on - perhaps somebody will put me straight on that one.

They even had them in RED

They do seem to be springing up all over the place these days! - and I thought I was getting a bit out of date keep wearing mine :wink:

I have three pairs and practically live in them at home. I like that they can also just go straight into the washing machine for a spruce up :lol:

Be brave , next time you're shopping give 'em a go :lol: you never know til you try :wink:

and yes I have purple ones to match my eglu!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Not another blimmin thread about these blimmin stupid shoes? Why can't you be like the footballers and keep everything in one thread? :evil: (Or, even better, go and talk about them on a forum on the stupid shoe website. :wink: )

(I've been wanting to say that for ages. Feel much better now. Ta.)

Jaime you HAVE to go back and get some RED Crocs. You're treating your girls to a cube, so treat yourself too. :D You will love them - we can't all be wrong! Even my very old-before-his-time* OH wears them to work now. He has put up with all the rude remarks and still wears them because they are so comfortable.

* When we first met, he was 18. Part of his conversation then was frequently "It wasn't like that in my day" and "do you remember when . . .?" :roll::roll::lol:

Erm... never thought about trying some on :oops:

I just thought oh that's what they're all talking about :?

And haven't they got a lot of colours.... then I skipped off to look at the CAT boots and to see if there were any Timberland ones 8)

No no no - you could walk a million miles if you didn't have piles! Erm I meant Cat boots or Timberland boots. What you need are crocs. Caymans - you really can walk miles. We even wore ours in Winter with whacky socks - rainbow stripe ones to be exact!

Don't ask me how many pairs I've got & hubby as I was previously told I hold the record on here for owning the most pairs of crocs! :oops:

Could have half bought my cube if I hadn't bought all those crocs at £29 a pair!!!!! :doh:

Go on - get some! Even if you wear them round the house as slippers - they beat those fluffy red numbers any day!

You'll soon start wearing them, to do the chooks, then pop round the neighbours, then the corner shop & then go everywhere in them!!!!

Emma.x

I have a clean pair for slippers in the house as I don't look nearly so silly wandering out to the bins or to pick up the milk bottles in Crocs as I do in my slippers and I have a dirty pair (my purple ones at the mo) for going to see to the hens or hang out the washing. They go in the washing machine once a week and I swap!! They are FAB Jaime. So comfy and light you don't know you've got them on.

This topic is going to run & run. Perhaps I should split it & make a new topic?

:lol::wink:

PS. Jaime, you def. need some red crocs. They are so comfortable!

P.PS. I have the same number of croc pairs as I do chickens, obviously a double addiction.