Jaime

Crocs!

Hi everyone - I've noticed that they are now doing some starry ones with bits of silver in them for Diabetics!

My next purchase will be some of those crocs knee pads for when we do the chickens run out & climb in!!!! :shock:

Very fetching! Oooo men in crocs, shorts with tanned legs and CROCS knee pads!!!!! Very fetching! :wink:

Emma.x

Watch out when you oprder the flipflops - they come up very big and wide! Rosie's dad brought some back from the US for her; not knowing her shoe size, he got UK size 3. They are massive on her, I take size 3 in the caymans so tried them on and they are massive - more like a 4 in length and very wide. Now to be fair, I have slim feet but there's no way I'd wear them... perhaps the kiddies size 2 would fit better :?

Flip flops :shock: I am tempted now :D

Egluntine I can't believe someone came up to you asking what they are all about...how odd. what did you say 'they're all about shoes and feet and walking in them'

:?:lol:

BBx

She was really nice and a bit embarrassed too...but said she had noticed them about the place and wondered if they were just beach shoes etc. She said that the purple colour took her fancy and she hoped I didn't mind her asking....which I didn't....I'm spreading the word with a missionary zeal. I'm even working on my hairdresser. :lol:

I think Crocs could become as essential as a second set of roosting bars or red mite powder.

They seem to be the new fashion ... replacing the green wellies and dressing gown for that early morning dash :D

I'm not sure what, if anything, you wear with them :shock::lol:

It's interesting how other people with Crocs will come up to talk to you (rather like VW beetle drivers). We went to IKEA a few weeks ago, both Rosie and i were in our Crocs, several other crocs wearers came up to chat with us and compare notes (much to Phil's :shock: and :oops: ). We talked to a couple (ladies) both wearing very fetching white pearlised Crocs (bought in the states) and a lady in bright yellow ones (she looked like a duck).

(Are we ignoring Richard?)

I have flip-flops too. They are really comfortable and I wear them about the house. But they are big and not at all dainty or pretty. I'd like something a bit more suitable to go with summer skirts etc.

I wonder when the new styles will arrive? Maybe those sandals will be prettier?

(Who??? :lol: )

Edited by Guest

Thanks Clare. I needed another look!

I think the Capri might look quite pretty. It would be good to be able to compare those with the Athens and the Ithaca. I'm wondering how the Cleo would feel too. It looks quite attractive but I worry that my feet might slip around in them.

I'll just have to order one of each and see how I get on! . . . My children keep going :roll: why do you need MORE? But DD2 is a useful ally, she wants more too - and is STILL waiting patiently for her black Primas.