Jaime

Crocs!

Just back from Kos - lots of Crocs being worn at the Airport (they are perfect travel shoes) & lots of fakes being sold in the Kos markets :roll:

The one guy who had genuine ones had the flip flops (which I love) in a nice new turquoise colour,but had put them up by E10 on the day they had a big delivery with my size.

This equated them to £35, which he INSISTED is what they sold for here, & would BUT hear that although the normal Crocs are that price,the Athens are £25.

Muppet 8):lol:

.... - lots of Crocs being worn at the Airport (they are perfect travel shoes) ...

Totally agree, but even I felt slightly embarrassed when I wore my orange ones last month....

.....Easyjet orange on an Easyjet flight!!..... :oops::lol::lol:

The runway walk past the orange clad staff seemed very long..... :roll::lol::lol:

I bought myself a pair of crocs cleos (turquiose) £25 whilst away on holiday. They are soooooo comfy. I think it's about time me & hubby got a free pair of crocs considering how many pairs we now have!

I also bought a pair of copy crocs - purple ones & loads of jibbitz for them, to make them look like originals! There were loads of copy crocs on Pwhelli market. I still prefer the comfort of the original, rather than cheaper versions. Get yourself some cleos though everyone!!!!!!

My sister's wedding is on the 23rd and she may have to resort to wearing crocs yet, as her horse stood on her foot & it's turned black!!! ouch!!!

They do gold crocs, so she'll be ok!!!!!! :lol:

Emma.x

Don't buy fakes!!!!

Caitlin got a pair of fake crocs the other week, and the strap has broken already - am off to buy her a genuine pair now!

We bought some copies while on holiday in Wales - £6 a pair - just for around the campsite on the beach etc.

Layla did not take hers off the whole holiday and even walked half way up Snowdon in them, to my horror - I thought she would end up with masses of blisters. Wish I'd bought more!

The guy in the shop told us he was making a HUGE margin even at that price so the Crocs people are definitely laughing all the way to the bank...

Yes ours probably won't last as long but they have been fine so far and Layla will grow out of hers before the end of the summer anyway.

I have now got a pair of crocs! I got blue kids caymens size 3 for £19 from a shop in Keswick :D

I wanted a pair before my holiday, but everywhere on the internet was out of stock. There was lots of choice in the two shops I saw that were selling them.

Alexander & I had a competition who could count the most pairs of crocs.... he won, & gave up when we got to over 100.

All I need now is a blue cube 8)

I still don't own a pair of crocs. We went to 5 different shops on holiday which sold them and none of them had them in the colour I wanted. Some of them did have the right size though, but sadly not in the right colour.

Jules, have you tried Jellyegg and Lookatmycrazyshoes?

I still don't own a pair of crocs. We went to 5 different shops on holiday which sold them and none of them had them in the colour I wanted. Some of them did have the right size though, but sadly not in the right colour.

Jules, have you tried Jellyegg and Lookatmycrazyshoes?

I tried jellyegg!