Chicken shack

The One Show *4th update* *Link on page 5 & 7*

It will probably be on iplayer later.

Could have done with more of the chickens and less of Russell Brand!

Couldn't believe it when Alison was on as well. She is just up the road from here and I got a couple of my girls from her.

Well done that Punk Rocker Chook!

Well done guys! I was on the original One Show when my chickens were delivered in 2006 - that was the one Martin was talking about.... when Bird flu was around and they had to dress in white suits as they were going to a chicken farm after us ..... and johannes had to drive round the block 4 times to get the shot right and Rajesh Mirchendani fell asleep on my sofa :shock: I didnt get invited into the studio audience though so well done! And weren't those :D:D chicks soooo cuteeeee!

Thank you all watching. I found the whole experience very stressfull but had lots of fun. We watched when we got home. While you are there it is manic and :? you can't see everything that is going on although I did see the chicks hatch. Angela Rippon spoke to me and is very nice :) Got a photo of Chis Evens car and shook his hand. He thought my hair was cut to look like a chicken :lol::lol::lol: I agree Russell Brand is a :silenced: his minder walked through saying mind Russell comming through and don't ask for his autogragh as he is working. What a :silenced:

Can't believe i missed it, been a bit manic today, hubby saw it and tried to record it for me but it didn't work. Hope it comes up on iplayer!

Well done anyway! I think it's a brave thing to go on tv. (I'm not a russell brand fan either but have seen Chris scans before, he seems pretty down to earth)

Can't believe i missed it, been a bit manic today, hubby saw it and tried to record it for me but it didn't work. Hope it comes up on iplayer!

Well done anyway! I think it's a brave thing to go on tv. (I'm not a russell brand fan either but have seen Chris scans before, he seems pretty down to earth)

it's on bbc1 right now.

I recorded it and watched it later, do you feel a bit silly now Chicken shack? Your fears were totally unfounded :D You looked and sounded fab as did punk chicken :clap: I hope you're having a nice relaxing day today.

No chance of a relaxing day I have freinds over for dinner and where I have usually done my shopping the day before and would be preparing today I need to go and buy the food first. I also need to go to the farm shop for GNR feed. :roll: On the bright side OH spent the day cleaning the house and windows before the film crew arrived as I was working. Not before time I hasten to add:lol: