Coupergirls009.jpg

Coupergirls008.jpg

Coupergirls006.jpg

Coupergirls004.jpg

Coupergirls003.jpg

Coupergirls002.jpg

Coupergirls001.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

We have a bit of an upstairs downstairs thing going on. The white ones, 2 Fennings an 2 Coral Nicks which look identical to us, have teamed up and decided to attack the two suffolk blacktails. Needless to say the blacktails are losing badly and have retreated into the Cube. Everytime they venture into the run the four Imperial Stormtroopers jump them. The white ones are obviously from the dark side of the Cube.

Do chooks usually go in for ethnic cleansing?

None have their wings clipped yet! :?

We have that fun to come!

We have sat all afternoon and watched them s"Ooops, word censored!"ping.

The little girl next door has been out foraging for slugs and worms for them! she thinks the girls are ace.

We haven't named them as yet as we can't tell them apart!

For the time being they are the Empire and the Rebel alliance

Kev.

The Rebels have equalised!!

The Empire was winning until bedtime but the Rebels have the high ground and are defending the door! 'If your name's not on the list you're not coming in' type thing.

We might have some fun getting them to truce for the night!!

Kev.

The white ones, 2 Fennings an 2 Coral Nicks which look identical to us, have teamed up and decided to attack the two suffolk blacktails. Needless to say the blacktails are losing badly and have retreated into the Cube. Everytime they venture into the run the four Imperial Stormtroopers jump them. The white ones are obviously from the dark side of the Cube.

We haven't named them as yet as we can't tell them apart!

For the time being they are the Empire and the Rebel alliance

Kev.

:lol::lol: They are lovely, especially the white ones 8) Do some have bigger more floppy combs, and possibly more upright tails? :? Could be that they are just developing at different rates though :?

Great photos. Your chickens are very lucky...everything looks spik and span and they have a lovely dustbath.

Your white chickens are exactly like my Sam....I dont know what breed my Sam is but she is big, white and has a huge floppy comb.

keep us updated on your chickens antics. :)

We love photos. thanks !!

I know the Cube has loads of room but what do you thing of the run in terms of space?

I was thinking of getting one or two newbies but cant convince myself that there is enough room for 6 in the standard cube run.

My chooks are in the run most of the week and only free in the garden for a few hours in the evening after work.