Seagazer

Positive thoughts please - missing cat

It worked for me before and for j00lz_12366 recently. Dave has gone missing, the last time we saw him was Sunday night when we came back from our short break. I'm going to print off some posters today and YS and I will put them through some doors.

He went for about 4 or 5 days before, I was really convinced then that he was never coming back and then he turned up so I really hope its the same this time. :pray: I really miss his 'talking', its too quiet without him.

If I can have lots of positive thoughts for his return I'm sure he will turn up. :roll:

Thanks everyone, I know its not long yet, but it certainly feels like it. Its amazing how one little cat's absence can make such a difference to the house.

He's a bit of a nosey cat so I'm hoping he's just wandered in somewhere and been shut in.

Thanks everyone, still trying not to panic. Cookie and I heard a cat miaowing earlier and I think even she thought it was him but it was Sophie. I keep going in the garden and calling his name, he's so loud I'm sure I'd hear him if he was in neighbours sheds. It just makes me feel sick not knowing.

Thanks, he's still not turned up. I've just registered him with the Missing Pet Register and I've made up a poster but I can't get the printer to print. :roll: Hopefully YS might know how to do it when he gets up. I've spread the news around the neighbours.

Because he has a microchip I know that the vets will ring if he's brought in. When he did this the first time and I rang around all the vets they said that they automatically scan every animal that's brought in whether its dead or alive. The council do this as well apparently but I'm going to ring them later anyway just to check.

Still hoping......

Here's another little photo of him.

animals002.jpg

Thanks everyone - I've been out calling his name - he's so loud I'm sure to hear him. I've just spoken to the council and they've had no reports of *whispers* dead cats on the road and they do routinely scan any that they find. I'm still holding out hope that he's in somewhere and come the weekend he'll be released and will be back having a chat with me.

My house is not a home without Dave in it. :(