I think LSH has ordered me a Cube :think::shock: I have made no secret about wanting to keep chickens again upon my return to the UK. He has suggested in the past that I should get a Cube next time. I mentioned the other day how when I go into my garden I keep on expecting to hear chickens :cry: Anyway he has told me that I need to be in to receive something on the 12th September :think: Does anybody know if that is the usual delivery time at the mo?

Have you rung Omlet to ask what their delivery time would be on a Go, Classic or Cube? I reckon a cube would be 3 weeks or so :wink: my classic came within a week!

You might need to ring them anyway, to check that they will be delivering on the day they say, not a day before, which has happened to many of us, me included! :shock:

Exciting, so pleased you are getting some girls (and boys ?) again :P

No boys here :shameonu:

Have you rung Omlet to ask what their delivery time would be on a Go, Classic or Cube? I reckon a cube would be 3 weeks or so :wink: my classic came within a week!

You might need to ring them anyway, to check that they will be delivering on the day they say, not a day before, which has happened to many of us, me included! :shock:

Never thought to call them for delivery times :think: Knowing my luck it will be something that I have never thought of or even want :roll::lol:

Well I hope it's a Cube, :pray::eh:

Or maybe he's decided to give online grocery shopping a go and thought you could wait in for the delivery :lol:

Fingers crossed it's a Cube, what colour would you like?

I do like the purple one but am not at all fussy if I am honest. I will just be over the moon to be able to own chickens again 8)

well someone has ordered a cub and they said their date is 31st of august.

I think the forum is just called new cube, you could try and do some detective work and c if that date would work.

I am tempted to call them to see if they are delivering to me :oops:

Weellll, I got a phone call from the mothership today :shock: I am having an early surprise birthday prezzie delivered on Monday between 10-2 8):dance::dance::dance: I don't know what it is or what colour it is :think: However I have been told that nothing live is being delivered :lol: I can feel a trip to Cotswold Chickens coming on :P