so ive seen the yellow eglu classic (yellow eglu) on ebay the other week,

however i have never seen the brown (brown eglu) has anybody got one?

were they limited edition, ive looked on google images and cant find one single picture.

i think they would look great if you had a couple and a couple of green ones.

(green eglu)(brown eglu)(green eglu)(brown eglu)(green eglu)(brown eglu)(green eglu)(brown eglu)(green eglu)

camoflage from eglus

I asked this once and The Dogmother said this

The brown was 'guest colour' back in the days when they made some colours in limited numbers to see if they'd sell - lilac was another one.

So I'm guessing they just didn't sell and were soon s"Ooops, word censored!"ped!

edit-wrong name!!

I asked this once and The Dogmother said this

The brown was 'guest colour' back in the days when they made some colours in limited numbers to see if they'd sell - lilac was another one.

So I'm guessing they just didn't sell and were soon s"Ooops, word censored!"ped!

edit-wrong name!!

i suppose that is why i cannot find any picture of them then

You're right, it wasn't an attractive colour :? it was a guest colour at the same time as purple, but only the purple sold in enough numbers for them to continue the colour. Lilac was another colour which didn't hang around for long.

so what about blue, i love my blue eglu, why didnt they continue that?

You're right, it wasn't an attractive colour :? it was a guest colour at the same time as purple, but only the purple sold in enough numbers for them to continue the colour. Lilac was another colour which didn't hang around for long.

so what about blue, i love my blue eglu, why didnt they continue that?

I understand that it just didn't sell, so they discontinued it when they stopped the lilac ones.

[imgbrowneglu.jpg][/img]

I have an elusive chocolate brown eglu! It was indeed a limited edition and was purchased when launched in June 2006.

It has been a happy home for my girls ever since, however I have recently rescued some ex-batts and am going to move them all in together to some larger accomodation. :D