jilly

THANKS FOR LETTING ME VIEW YOUR CUBE !!!!!

Thanks so much to Jaime for letting me view your very beautiful "RED CUBE!!" (contacted them via this website!) and also for letting us meet your "girls" the boys loved them !! It is a great idea posting if you are prepared to let people view your eglu as it was the only way we would have considered buying, to have a look first. We were certainly not disappointed. I will be on the phone first thing in the morning ordering mine. Major problem now what colour am I going to go for ?! Any ideas ? I thought maybe purple or shall I go for pink ? OMG I drive my husband mad enough over what to wear when I go out. Now it's over what colour CUBE to go for !! LOL . In any event it will be a lovely home for my 4 girls when I get them !!

Thanks again,

Jilly, David,

Jack, Harry and Alfie-Joe x :D

A colour decision is needed???!!

I'm your girl.......

PINK..PINK..PINK..PINK..PINK..PINK

Don't listen to what anyone else says - when it comes to colour decisions, Chooks is your gal!

I THINK you'll find the colour of choice for todays fashion conscious chook is

PURPLE... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE!

:lol::lol::lol:

surely you mean PURPLE... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE! :wink:

I THINK you'll find the colour of choice for todays fashion conscious chook is

PURPLE... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE!

:lol::lol::lol:

surely you mean PURPLE... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE ... PURPLE! :wink:

:oops::oops: I couldn't find the right colour on the list! :lol::lol: Used violet, then realised it was pink! I presume that is indigo then? :roll::D

I think the colour is actually somewhere between the two:

lilac.jpg (free picture of Johannes there for his fans: notice how professionals hold the skirt while they fit the clips).

Or perhaps they accidentally used up all the pink in the early batches of purple, which explains why there are no pink cubes yet. Mine seems lighter than the later ones. It looks quite dark above, but when the sun shines it is definitely lilac.

Hmmm all sounds very interesting !! I'll make sure my cube is delivered when hubby working (ha ha) :lol: Bless him if johannes ever reads this forum he will be petrified of ever installing any cubes ever again for the fear he may be eaten alive !!

Killing myself laughing !!

:idea: What about co ordinating handbags too? OMG am I sad or what ? Hubby teases me and says I always say everything has to match even the eglu to the colour of my eyes. (but I'm not that sad)

Jilly :lol:

:idea: What about co ordinating handbags too? OMG am I sad or what ? Hubby says I always say everything has to match even the eglu to the colour of my eyes.

Jilly :lol:

I have a tubtrug which I have threatened to use at the Northern Get-togethers as a handbag. It matches my purple Crocs., and is just about big enough for all my clobber.