Mr Rhode Island Red

Favourite song of all time

Hello,

I have found the piece of music I referred to in my previous post. It's actually La Rondine and is by Puccini.

It's lovely, I've put a link to it in a scene from Room with a View, the music starts about two minutes in, it's a lovely scene.

( not brilliant quality but it does the trick)

You'd have it loud to hear it in a Defender!

When I read the Dogmother's post I thought exactly the same thing. You can't do anything quietly in a Defender :lol::lol:

Chrissie

What do you mean, I'm am stealth like and dainty in Dennis :lol::lol:

I don' think so :D:D:D Dainty hmmmm interesting description :D:D

Plod (he was in the police in his past life) doesn't do anything quietly :D:D

Chrissie

Ageing rocker here, so I love Immigrant Song and Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin. Also love Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush - probably because it was around when I got my first ever transistor radio. Also love Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. More recently, My Immortal by Evansecence has got to be one of the favourites, and Run by Snow Patrol.

My husband and I once tried to compile a top 10 each.... we gave up as we couldnt limit it to 10 songs.

All I can say is good job we are all different as practically everyone of your nominations would make it onto my list of songs I'd be glad to never to hear again and I'm sure my favourites would make you feel the same :lol::lol: