The Dogmother

The Weather Thread # 7

Lovely warm sun again yesterday... that is until we ventured into the field to collect all the wood we'd chainsawed the other day from the fallen tree.

There was an ominous crack of thunder, the sky went black in an instant and we got right royally soaked. Got bombarded with hailstones on the way back, required a complete change of clothes...

... and the the sun came out again :notalk:

Cloudy again this morning. Who knows what to expect later!

Well, it all amounted to nowt, the back clouds came right overhead and I went out to check the tarp over the Cube run was secure... not storm, not even a drop of rain (not that we need it).

After a lovely start here (12deg at 6am) it is now cloudy, cool and windy :roll: I came to work in a skirt (doesn't happen often!) so will change at lunchtime.

We had a few spots of rain at around 6pm and nearlt didn't go to the allotment to get the rest of the plants in, but it turned into a lovely evening and i was in the garden at home later on until 9.30pm.

It dawned sunny but windy here and it is now cloudy. ED had to rescue our England flag as it flew off it's pole and on to the ivy on the back wall. Just as well she was outside revising at the time, because it could have ended up over the wall on the main road. I always worry about my washing doing this and sticking to someones's windscreen. :anxious:

OMG, I couldn't sleep last night due to the noise from the wind and rain and we've DG. Even nearly 100% closing the bedroom window didn't help. Today we've had warm, sunny, cold, windy, showers and torrential downpours :(

Had first proper storm in ages, it was great!! Not quite the Ukraine though!!! Kids in classroom not sure how to take the rumbles! :anxious:

I know wasn't that storm awesome :D Wish we would have a good storm. I love watching them :)

Storm? Ukraine? :doh:

Still blowy here but no rain after a few drips this morning so I could have put my washing out at lunchtime after all :roll: Had a lovely walk this evening in the sun, a bit blowy but I went up to a favourite high place, walking along tracks bordered by gorgeous wild flowers and native grasses... truly paradise. Dogs went off looking for rats in nearby barns :roll: