Cheeky Chooky

Fifty Sheds of Grey

When that book came out, a work colleague was reading it during her lunch break and she handed the book to me to read, at what she thought was a particularly :whistle: bit and I have to say, I honestly couldn't see what all the hype was about :?:

Anyway, I'm still off sick and a bit bored :roll: so was idly trawling Amazon the other day when I spotted 'Fifty Sheds of Grey'. Postie has just delivered it...I've just read it and it really made me :lol: I highly recommend it if you want a silly stocking filler :wink:

Horses for courses as I've read them all too and only really rated the second.

I only read it at all as DH said I had to to be able to know why everyone was talking about it. Anyway it wasn't what I expected, in a good way, much more story than I imagined. Not really my cup of tea but I found that after reading one you had to read number two as it was left mid story. Two was really good I enjoyed it and three was better than one but not as gripping as two.

See so clearly everyone has different views. Definately a good holiday read

I've been laughing at the 50 Sheds twitter page for a few months, and I don't even do twitter. It's hilarious and well timed.

...and some of the quotes on there are what's in his book :wink:

Oh, I haven't read the real one either and don't intend to. I checked out the 'Gravy' Reviews and it didn't appeal to me really so I'm glad I got the 'Sheds' :lol: