Bramble

Sticking Plasters!

Thank you very much, Fred! I don't think I've tried Boots' own brand ones (certainly not for a while) so will definitely give those a go ... I don't tend to find Elastoplast stick very well - or perhaps it's just that whenever I cut anything (which is quite often :oops::roll: ) it's always on a joint which makes it harder to stick ...

Thanks everyone - I will zip to superdrug and boots for stocks - I think I go through so many plasters not 'cos I cut myself a lot, but because plasters are useless and I end up using about 8 before I get one to stick and that's before I've got them wet. I got some of these last night http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=250537351 initial impressions are they're ok, the one I tried has survived the night, although it's peeling off this morning, but 12 hours is nearly a record for a plaster!!! :wink:

I think the long finger plasters work well because they're long enough to end up sticking to themselves (if that makes sense) which helps to anchor them - can't be that hard (can it?) to make plasters that actually stick to people!?!?