Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2015

I have been allowed to open my envelope. I had to climb over the barricade round the tree and wow - it's gorgeous. Thank you SS. I will take a piccy of it tomorrow. A beautiful crocheted snowflake on blue card - and I can put it on my tree next year. :dance:

Ooooh that sounds pretty.

Can't wait to see the photo :D

Lucky you being allowed to open something already :mrgreen:

Well I opened my parcel, thank you very much indeed to my swappee - it contains a beautiful wreath, a handmade card and some lovely candles. I'm dying to show them to you but having problems uploading photos to photobucket and have run out of time.

Pics to follow, I promise - I am really thrilled with them and it feels as if Christmas has started!

Na na ne na na Olly - Photobucket is working for me (at the moment anyway) :lol:

Sounds a lovely pressie - can't wait to see the piccies.

Here is my card - it's beautiful and hubby loves the little stars drawn on the card too. You have his seal of approval SS!!!

Hmm seems Photobucket is happy to go large on me! Sorry!

20151217_142100_zps9fsnaqs2.jpg

Bit of a strange last day at school today :( but hey ho ...... my day was 10,000 times better when I got home and went in the lounge to suddenly see a big parcel under the tree.

How excited was I !!!!!!!

I did a few little jumps of excitement ........ and it's wrapped in brown paper with pictures all over it :D

Thank you to my lovely swappee xx

Also been sent a PM to say the last parcel is on the way :dance:

Very pretty snowflake Valkyrie :D

Ok, hoping Phorobucket will now play ..

Here's the wreath. image_zpssarpirfn.jpeg

It's amazing. All made from paper. I'm completely in awe of the skills involved in this (see my earlier comment about origami!).

Here's a close-up: image_zpswosfhqcl.jpeg

And here areD1052CDA-B31F-49DD-81AE-7AD4FE256771_zpsv9v9vu12.jpg the candles

Sorry for the oversized photos , Photobucket won't let me resize them for some reason

A big big thank you and a merry Christmas to my donor! The wreath is going to take pride of place in my hallway, I love it, and the candles will be used over the next week to get me into the Christmas mood!