Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2015

Many many thanks to the Elf and swappe, I was intercepted by my Postie with two parcels!!!!! A huge thank you to my secret swapper for paying the painfully high postage to get it here today and to the Elf for insuring I had something should Santa's sleigh have suffered a serious breakdown, I feel rather spoiled now :oops: . Thank you both very very much and Happy Christmas!

I am excited to see what you all open and I am not even in the swap!

Me too. I would love to join in next time but do not have the time at the moment or the craft skills that you all have.

I look forward to sharing in all your excitement

Chrissie

I also dont think my craft skills are good enough to stand up to some of these gifts!! - I love all your anticipation and excitement.

I am excited to see what you all open and I am not even in the swap!

Me too. I would love to join in next time but do not have the time at the moment or the craft skills that you all have.

I look forward to sharing in all your excitement

Chrissie

I also dont think my craft skills are good enough to stand up to some of these gifts!! - I love all your anticipation and excitement.

You must be kidding! It's not like we are all pro's! I'm certainly not! If you enjoy making something and put the effort and love in it, your gift will be great!

To my secret Santa, thank you so very very much! I'm guessing it's someone who knows me fairly well.

The skill on the picture is amazing and the bike charm (I'm not exactly sure what I am meant to do with it, but I love it :lol: ) obviously shows someone who knows a bit about me!

Thank you so very very much :D

1991f5fe13857238e93307fab4df1beb_zpsmp1t59q8.jpg

7b03dc6c412ad16f6d0cfc5c7f45c1b4_zpspiujg1rq.jpg

Drat the images have come out weirdly. I'll get hubby on the case.

Thank you so much to my multi talented secret Santa - I have a beautiful wire sculpted robin with holly in its beak, as well as a glass decoration. I have taken photos (which sadly don't do them justice) and will try to post tomorrow. I am so pleased with them.

To those who would like to join in but don't feel talented enough - please do! I feel the same about my lack of skills, but am fairly sure that my unlucky recipient will appreciate the thought, time and effort I have put in. In return I have had some amazing gifts which I still treasure. Much better than a gift set of smellies!

Lovely gifts!

And I'm absolutely loving mine! I feel so spoiled!

Beautifully decorated box

image_zpsc4nqklwn.jpeg

Filled with these lovely wrapped gifts

image_zpstgfda64n.jpeg

Revealing these amazing gifts!

image_zpssk7hjdhu.jpeg

My amazing swappee took the effort of matching the gifts with my tree decoration! And the little paper box holds some yummy English chocolates! The paper baubles are lovely too, so intricate! And I'm amazed that everything survived the travel!

P1080041_zpsylbj0p2b.jpg

Here is the lovely brown paper my parcel was wrapped in.

P1080043_zpshcxkp7vc.jpg

This picture shows Rudolph with his red nose.

P1080044_zpsgldvgzfk.jpg

These are the other fab reindeer.

It's so neat and tidy and extremely well done, so thank you again secret swappee xx

Well done to everyone so far, you have all made some very beautiful things :clap:

What fun gifts and so different.

Thank you my Secret Santa for my lovely crafted gifts. A 'save the planet' shopper, a knitted snowman with glitzy hat and scarf, a beautiful pendant and some mince pie scented bath salts :shock: I may have to eat myself later :lol:

DACDED49-C126-4277-A46F-2A23AE53272A_zps4wgu9znz.jpg

What lovely presents! I have a beautiful hot water bottle and cover, I am in awe of the skill with textiles, something I am hopeless at - it is really beautiful thank you swappe!

From the wonderful Christmas Elf, I also have a lovely little bag, which is now full of make up stuff and will live in my work bag, just what I needed and a perfect size. And a hot pot pad which has a pouch of something that releases fragrance when heated!!! Wow, such great gifts, thank you both of you very much!!!!

Sorry, I can't resize the photo on my iPad in photobucket and I am away from my computer, it has chopped off the case and some of the heat pad.

image_zpssbssxllh.jpeg