Luvachicken

Christmas swap 2015

As usual, I'm astonished and humbled by the range of crafts and the talent shown by Omleteers.

Well done, all.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Luvachicken for running this swap - it's extra hassle especially at Christmas. Many thanks,mthese swaps are huge fun but they do need a calm and methodical organiser, so many thanks for taking this one on.

As usual, I'm astonished and humbled by the range of crafts and the talent shown by Omleteers.

Well done, all.

I'd like to say a huge thank you to Luvachicken for running this swap - it's extra hassle especially at Christmas. Many thanks,mthese swaps are huge fun but they do need a calm and methodical organiser, so many thanks for taking this one on.

'Ear 'ear!

A huge thank you to my SS because they were gorgeous. A lovely 3D woodland scene in a frame. Beautiful. And a crocheted wreath (currently hanging in the dining room). Have yet to take photos! :oops: I can't crochet to save my life!

As for not being able to make anything - if anyone sent me a paper aeroplane I'd be well chuffed knowing that it was made for meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Just when I thought Christmas was over and the swap was finished, the postman brought me something today :D

A lovely Christmas card with a robin on and some different flavours of tea inside.

It was a nice surprise on such a gloomy day.

Thank you again secret swappee for the card and my gorgeous stocking - it has had pride of place on a big hanger.

Now I just need to learn some crochet skills now that my arm is getting better.

ps Just a little reminder that I think there is still one thank you / photo that hasn't been posted yet.

I guess that photo be me! Although I have written a thank you. Just tardy with the piccies! But here they are!

They will be going in my quilty room. My beautiful foxes:

20151229_165450_zpskaovantv.jpg

And the lovely crocheted star - currently hanging in our dining room! Too pretty to put it away for Christmas only!

20151229_165354_zpsmav2btwy.jpg

Wow some gorgeous presents!

A huge thank you to my Secret Swapper my presents are beautiful. Sorry I am late in posting them, we've had no internet and couldn't work out how to post pictures from my phone.

I got some beautiful tree ornaments, they did come with chocolates in them but they didn't quite make it to the photo shoot. Some lovely bunting and this amazing pad/pouch which has inside the most heavenly smelling spices. I couldn't bring myself to put a hot pot on it to release the aromas so I used one of those rubber, microwave plate warmers and put it underneath :D

img_0510.jpg

img_0511.jpg

img_0512.jpg

Again a big thank you xxx

Oooh those are lovely presents Kinsk :D

So many of us have such a variety of skills and I think it it is lovely that we can share them with our chicken friends on here.

It is sad to pack them away after all the hard work that has gone into them but I know I am really excited about getting all my swap gifts out at Christmas.

Can I say again how well every one has done at making their swaps and I'm looking forward to maybe organising whatever comes up next if you'll let me ?