Luvachicken

Xmas swap 2016 - last posting date 11/12/16

:lol: I've often said I reckon I could knit a new cat from the amount I pick up!

My beloved long haired moggie, long departed, was the worst; hair everywhere. I have heard of people collecting dog hair to spin it.

Going to be a bit of a give-away when that tabby-coloured needle felted item turns up ...

All of you should have had a name and address from me now as I have had all addresses :D

Please could you let me know if I haven't sent anybody a PM to tell them who their swap is ?

Time to get crafting now if you haven't already :wink:

Don't forget the last posting date is 11th December

The more I think I've finished, the more little bits and bobs I find in a newish little sewing shop in town :roll:

(actually it's been there for 2 and a half years but I've only just found it :lol: )

Valkyrie, you would love the shop. So many pretty materials, buttons, thread and something I can't tell you about :lol:

Don't make me panic, you lot! Parcels must be posted by 11th December.

That's a whole three weeks for me to finish, decide it's not good enough, start something else, go back to the first item, decide it needs changing, finish the second item as well, wrap them up, hunt everywhere for the sellotape and go to the Post Office twice forgetting to take it with me on both occasions. :lol:

Don't make me panic, you lot! Parcels must be posted by 11th December.

That's a whole three weeks for me to finish, decide it's not good enough, start something else, go back to the first item, decide it needs changing, finish the second item as well, wrap them up, hunt everywhere for the sellotape and go to the Post Office twice forgetting to take it with me on both occasions. :lol:

:lol::lol:

I always find looking at what you've made the next day makes them better than when you've just finished it :D

The stuff I ordered has come minus the bit that I really wanted. They did say that it was coming separate but had to go and hunt for just in casers - tried and tested and liked, so if the other stuff comes then it'll just be a bonus now - and good for future use. Even so it wasn't even Black Friday when I ordered it - meh!

Oooh new quilty shop eh? There is a tiny little quilt shop in B'stoke trading estate but the parking is diabolical as it's in a courtyard type - warehouses surround it. Shame really as the lady is really nice and was at the NEC quilt show.

Am off to see the ladies on Thursday in Andover - having hair sheared in the unit opposite the corridor there. I've already been pounced on for something to show for Christmas! But but but I haven't finished anything!!! :oops: