Luvachicken

Xmas swap 2016 - last posting date 11/12/16

Me too! Phew! :dance:

Good thing is this has made me go bonkers to get the rest of the letters done so armed with numerous envelopes and packages I've made the queue rather long in the post office - good job all counters were helping customers!

And now I can breathe. Oh - nope - got to finish mum's bits - meh! The heat is on again. I have a little reprieve though - I will be visiting her next week.

Mine arrived today while I was out. Daughter this morning and son this afternoon and evening. He wanted a bed from IKEA and we just about got it in the boot having tied and bungied the back bit. What a pain - off to Southampton and out in the rush hour. Got sidetracked as he got his cat back and I had to play with him. One thing I noticed that the furry boy was wearing bling on a collar. Oh dear how you've been spoilt by son's friend! :lol: Back home too late to cook and takeawayyyyy!

OH caught the postie for a change. It's long-ish and squashy and says not fragile so I can squish as much as I want. :dance::dance::dance: Thank you Santa.

xxxxx

Gosh does that mean all our swaps are received? Hurrah - I look forward to the big reveal!

Before that, I'd like to say a huge thank you to Luvachicken for organising yet another swap, it's a tedious task but really worthwhile when it all works out. :clap::clap::clap:

And thank you to everyone else for taking part - a swap with only three people in wouldn't be much fun!

:lol: yes, if you open them on Christmas Eve an Omlet Moderator will be knocking on your door to ask why! They're all tagged, y'know - red lights will go on in the Mods Room as soon as you peel back the sticky tape ...

I don't think the Rules say anything about when you should open them! You organised the swap, luvachicken so it's up to you. After all, the Royal Family open their presents on Christmas Eve, I believe.

I don't think the Rules say anything about when you should open them! You organised the swap, luvachicken so it's up to you. After all, the Royal Family open their presents on Christmas Eve, I believe.

I was just joking :oops:

It wouldn't be a proper Christmas if there wasn't an Omlet swap present to open first on Christmas Day :D