Luvachicken

Xmas swap 2016 - last posting date 11/12/16

Oooooooooooooooooooooooh! Lovely fabric. Yet another great pressie. :clap: Very disappointed that we didn't see the Lindt chocs - I'm having withdrawal symptoms. Not one Lindt dangly on the Christmas tree survived for the person dismantling it. This is the first year ever that I didn't have a single chocolate left on the tree. On the other hand we have quite a booze stash which I have taken upon myself to work through. And I need the cupboard space. Of course. :liar::whistle::angel:

As long as it's purely to aid the tidying of the cupboard, then it's perfectly acceptable to be that helpful! :lol:

I do love my bag and I love the vibrant colour. Totally 'my thing' - Santa really does exist and he / she really does know what I like! Amazing!

Sorry, I've been ill since Xmas day so forgot all about the swap! My present was 3 beautiful hand knitted Christmas trees with cinnamon sticks for fragrance. They truly are wonderful and must have taken someone a long time so thank you very much. There was also a hand made card. I will photograph them and send the pics to cats tails to post.

Sorry, I've been ill since Xmas day so forgot all about the swap! My present was 3 beautiful hand knitted Christmas trees with cinnamon sticks for fragrance. They truly are wonderful and must have taken someone a long time so thank you very much. There was also a hand made card. I will photograph them and send the pics to cats tails to post.

So sorry you have been feeling poorly :(

I hope you are feeling better now - it's hard being poorly with a little one.

Looking forward to seeing the photo :D

Another thank you to my secret Santa, I have had toastie warm feet all day, my socks are amazing and so warm. :D

That's very nice of you to say thank you again :D

I must admit I have worn my secret Santa scarf to school everyday in this cold weather. It's done very well at keeping out the cold wind so thank you again too to my secret Santa :D

My bag has been on active duty - carting things back upstairs, emptied out and taking more things up there! Sewing machine now back in it's place so all the rest of the sewing things are now in one room and the dining room is now the dining room again. Nice to play without running up and down stairs to iron things!

Oooh Jelly - that sounds like a nasty lurgy. Hope you are very much better now. Not the best way to celebrate Christmas and New Year holidays!