Luvachicken

Xmas swap 2016 - last posting date 11/12/16

Oh by the way: since there are a few new gals joining:

Anyone allergic to any animals? (I definitely not...) otherwise I will do my best to keep everything cat hair free.

I know I'm not new :wink: but I am allergic to pussy cats :(

I only have my chickens now so no pet pollutants from me.

One of mine's a bit neurotic and pulls hair out of her own back I'll use that :)

My daughter did that when she was 18mths old :(

She got very frightened of men and used her hair as a comforter along with her thumb. She would pull out her hair and then check to see if she had enough.

We were on holiday at the time and people that didn't know that thought she'd been in for a brain op as half her hair had gone ( to the scalp ) :(

Nothing to do with making things though, sorry.

Thank you for all your hard work organising this. Apologies for needing reminded about letting you have my address!

I've already planned my swap, just to make it now! :)

Just to mention - mine will be coming from a smoke-free environment, but not a pet-free one. It will be in the vicinity of the dog and some of our rabbits ......

*takes off crafty gloves, puts Omlet-issue Mods' hard hat on*

Can I just politely remind everyone taking part that if you find that for some reason you're not going to be able to finish your project in time to post it - please TELL LUVACHICKEN! Life happens, and we understand that, but failing to post a gift and not responding to messages is just unfair on the swappee and makes the organiser's life very hard. I'm glad to say it's only ever happened a couple of times!

*takes off Mod hat, puts crafty gloves back on*

I've got a project in mind, I've got some materials ... tomorrow is crafting day. :D

*takes off crafty gloves, puts Omlet-issue Mods' hard hat on*

Can I just politely remind everyone taking part that if you find that for some reason you're not going to be able to finish your project in time to post it - please TELL LUVACHICKEN! Life happens, and we understand that, but failing to post a gift and not responding to messages is just unfair on the swappee and makes the organiser's life very hard. I'm glad to say it's only ever happened a couple of times!

*takes off Mod hat, puts crafty gloves back on*

I've got a project in mind, I've got some materials ... tomorrow is crafting day. :D

Ooooh gosh, for a minute there I thought we were going to be told off for talking about cats instead of Christmas :lol:

But Olly is right that it does make life a lot easier if you could tell me if you are having a problem or could respond to my PM's :D