Cinnamon

Nasty

Horribly grey and dull here too - very windy last night, glad I shut the eglu door!

Was that with you inside or outside (the door)?

Sorry - I had a lovely picture of you getting in with the chickens becos the weather was so bad - 'move up girls, its really nasty out there, make room for me and we'll close the door!'

Luckily i have a bungalow :)

BUT- im not sure my Nigella/ Charlotte church bum wil fit through the window :oops:

They are smallish windows in my defence. Well the bit that actually opens is small!

My sister is coming over in a bit to help me, as i cant leave seth in the house alone. Incase i cant get back in

Horribly grey and dull here too - very windy last night, glad I shut the eglu door!

Was that with you inside or outside (the door)?

Sorry - I had a lovely picture of you getting in with the chickens becos the weather was so bad - 'move up girls, its really nasty out there, make room for me and we'll close the door!'

Dont be daft Richard! I couldn't possible get in with the chickens..........

(they dont own an electric blanket) :wink:

Same here :cry: Absoloutly miserable. :roll:

Snowy - the sun has come out in my bit of Leicester and I've got washing on the line. How about you?

(I say 'I've' got washing on the line - it's actually my Mum that has done it. I'm still suffering with a virus that has taken over my entire body now and am useless at anything at the moment)

I'm still suffering with a virus that has taken over my entire body now and am useless at anything at the moment)[/i]

this may be in poor taste and I really don't intend to belittle your illness, which sounds terrible, but my initial thought was;

I have this all the time - is it the 'male' virus?

Sorry - I do hope you get better soon.

I'm still suffering with a virus that has taken over my entire body now and am useless at anything at the moment)[/i]

this may be in poor taste and I really don't intend to belittle your illness, which sounds terrible, but my initial thought was;

I have this all the time - is it the 'male' virus?

Sorry - I do hope you get better soon.

You sound Like Phil, Richard! He's the world's worst hypochondriac! He was moaning about his back hurting yesterday, so I said to him 'I suppose you'd turn down Natalie Imbruglia if she wanted a fumble then?' he said it wasn't that bad :roll:

Get better soon Ginaxx