bellekatz

So Proud.............

Well done to your girls Bellekatz, those situations are never easy, even for those with experience! They did really well, no wonder you are proud of them. :D

And good advice from our nurse cohort too - I've certainly nothing to add! Except to Laura - don't worry it might never happen, but good to know about just in case :D

So nice to here something positive about teenagers when will people realise that the vast majority of them are great people.

Completely agree. Comforting thought for me that not all of the nation will go to ruin by the time im a pensioner and there's hope out there!!

Bravo!! :clap: Bellkatz DD and friend. Quite rightly proud. :D

theres no reply from school yet :? but the girls went round to the family this evening to see how things were . The family ( including husband who is now back home) saw them coming and immediately went out to them! It seems baby has both an ear AND throat infection and us on anti biotics now. They couldnt say thank you often enough and I think the girls feel really good about what they did.

Wonder if school will do anything at all - an acknowledgement of my email would be good........ :roll:

Wow! What a great story! :D

Well done to your daughter and her friend! They should feel so proud of themselves. Being with people who are panicking is one of the scariest things...

I DO hope the school acknowledges their valuable actions. Its great to know there are young people out there who are like this!

Its also great that they went round to see the people too, and received the gratitude they rightly deserve!

Bravo! :clap::clap::clap:

this is a fantastic story.... i know I have said it before, and sorry for repeating myself, but really... the beautiful behaviour of your daughter and her friend, followed by the gratitude of the mum & dad going to them...

Honestly, your daughter and her education are a real pride to her and you, and her friend's too... most neighbourhoods would be proud to have her... community spirit is what this is all about, and it is an example to everybody.