Cate in NZ

OMLET GET-TOGETHER KEW 14TH JAN 2006

There's a pic somewhere on the gallery of Kate A, but it's not very clear, so I think that a photo is a great idea - come on Kate A :wink:

There's one of me somewhere, but I'll be with the 7 year old in pink who bounces about and the bald chap :lol::lol::wink: I drive a wicked emerald green Berlingo van, so if you see me on the motorway, give us a toot.

Has anyone heard from Gallina recently? - I just realised that she hasn't posted lately - perhaps she has gone away.

She might like to come to Kew, but I know that she doesn't drive. Stephanie, if you're there - I'd give you a lift, but we are staying with my parents that night and not coming back until Sunday. But you could get the Oxford Tube coach down to London - it's really cheap too.

Aaagh, photo's :shock: . I'm not terribly photogenic, always end up squinting, or with hair in my eyes, or worse. The only recent photo was at Christmas, after a rather good meal. Flushed, paper hat sliding off.... you get the picture... and I'm not posting that :roll:

I'll dig around, see if I can find one from my summer hols or something :)

....The only recent photo was at Christmas, .. paper hat sliding off.... and I'm not posting that :roll:

Hey, Kate, perhaps you could just wear an orange :wink: hat from a Christmas cracker, it is important that we all recognise you. I remember the nurse photo, but I guess you're not wearing the uniform on Sat?

Yay, CarolineP, hope you can make it. Another Herts Eglu, 8) Croxley Green. :D

Sheila, Caroline - how are you chaps getting to Kew? We are driving down from Banbury, but will be driving back to Elstree/Boreham Wood afterwards if you'd like a lift back.

I'll most likely get the train, Clare, as it was my 1st thought, but could easily drive. :?

I'll get a return ticket I think, but thanks for the kind offer. :D Perhaps I could change my mind :roll: when you leave if it seems easier? But, I'll probably still be runninmg around with a new pedometer, or chatting too much to leave, or having another cup of tea! :P Plus, it's my day off, I might take my time going home!

I've just had a telephone call from Johannes, he and some of the Omlet team will definitely be meeting us at Kew on Saturday. They're hoping to bring a new prototype eglu for our opinions, but isn't sure if it'll be possible to bring it in, bit big to smuggle in under their jackets apparently. Otherwise we could all end up in the car park looking at eglus :D:D

He was asking if there was a dress code- not something I'd thought about really being boringly conservative, I was happy with badges. His suggestion was wearing a chicken feather, but not the entire chicken please, or a similar item of clothing (if it's this cold a duvet would do it for me :roll: ). Another idea is that we could all wear something to match our eglu :? What do you all think?[/b]