Lesley

The Good Life !!!!!!!!!!!!

Gorgeous rabbits Lesley. Cannot wait to see pics of Mindy's babies when they arrive :D

Everytime I read this post I always want to run out and buy lots of creatures :shock: Good job we only have room for one eglu in our garden :D

They've hatched!!!!! :D

This was my first view this morning - I went to clean their little pond ........

2005_0709Ducklings0010.jpg

I phoned and got Lauren and Jake to come round - we opened the hatch - and ............................... 3 ducklings and one egg still to hatch!

2005_0709Ducklings0004.jpg

When I put more straw in Mindy took flight and two of the ducklings followed.

2005_0709Ducklings0007.jpg

So exciting - our first - planned - additions to the family!

No names yet :wink: - we'll probably only keep one - any names with a Mork and Mindy theme?

We've been out and were hoping there may be a fourth duckling when we got back. There wasn't but the duckling is hatching! I held it briefly and removed a small piece of shell and we could hear the little duckling cheeping.

2005_0709Ducklings20003.jpg

No names yet :wink: - we'll probably only keep one - any names with a Mork and Mindy theme?

We've been out and were hoping there may be a fourth duckling when we got back. There wasn't but the duckling is hatching! I held it briefly and removed a small piece of shell and we could hear the little duckling cheeping.

You could call one of them Orson as in 'Mork calling Orson, come in Orson!'

Or Robin after Robin Williams.

I bet you are so excited at the last one hatching, i recall working with some usually rather boisterous teenagers who when watching chickens hatch turned into V quiet mesmerised students. :D:D

Once they were a few days old they decided to call them 2Pac, Biggy, & Shady!!! :roll::roll::roll:

My protests of 'they are chickens for heavens sake!' had no impact.