Last year hubby and I talked about getting a few chickens and an eglu that he had seen advertised in a gardening magazine.

Then we called Omlet and they sent us a brochure.

We then decided to get a cube and four chickens. However, we actually ordered 7hens.

We then bought an eglu for the bantums.

And yesterday we drove just over 500 miles to collect a second cube to house our ex-batts.

Is there a clinic that Omlet run for chicken addiction?

Or would we all end up there?

I'm gobsmacked.

First day in the cube...I put two ex-batts in the run and the other two into the cube. I figured that they could show each other what to do and where to go. They all came out together and have been enjoying their new run. Then about ten minutes ago they all trotted up the ladder to bed.

What stars!

Is there a clinic that Omlet run for chicken addiction?

Or would we all end up there?

:lol: This is the official support group for chicken-addiction. There are some group therapy meetings, as well (called 'Hen Parties' or 'Omlet Get-Togethers', to save having to tell your friends and relations about your little problem).

One step at a time - just breathe deeply, and repeat after me 'I am not getting any more chickens today. I am not getting any more chickens today'. See - it works! :wink:

How marvellous, putting themselves to bed already! They must be loving it.

We saw the cube advertised and originally enquired about it for my Mum-in-law but then she said that she felt that taking on chickens at this moment in time was not practical for her. Hubby then suggested that we have the cube.

I bit his hand off!