Here are a couple of photos. :lol:

The yellow Eglu, containing the ex-batts is there just as a temporary measure to get them used to each other.

They have stopped squaring up to each other through the bars, and have begun to share treats reasonably amicably.

I plan to bite the bullet and integrate them over the weekend.

150508011-1.jpg

150508015-2.jpg

When he saw the cube he said" Have you bought a caravan? :?

He noticed St Richard putting the run up the Saturday before last and said "There appears to be a man in the garden....what do we need another shed for?" :roll:

:lol::lol: I remmeber the caravan bit.. he can always be relied on to give us a laugh though.. Bless! :roll:

Fabulous run :mrgreen: did you buy it or build it? What have you got on the roof...it looks really great. We have a lot of hunting birds around here and it looks as if it will be very protective.

My cube is being delivered next week :D:D:D does anyone know if the new ones have been modified to eliminate the leak problem and have Omlet made any progress in putting in a bigger door?

Wow Egluntine, that's fab 8)

Ours was built rather hurridly and isn't fantastic in the looks department, we're thinking of painting it when we replace the chicken wire with weldmesh. We couldn't afford weldmesh at the time but the proceeds from selling eggs have paid for it now 8)

I think that is the first run I've seen that crosses an international time zone! :lol:

I wouldn't worry too much about the introduction problems, you could let them all loose in there and some of them may never actually meet

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations, it is a thing of beauty, a very large thing of beauty.

:clap::clap::clap::dance::dance::dance:

Kev.